Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PvP Kill Count

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Funny, people that DDOS my server are now using my work on theirs.

The php scripts might be changed but the basic principle and idea is still the same idea i had one year ago lol.

If you really go into it, you can create things like this:
ronny1982 - PvP Kill Count - RaGEZONE Forums

i believed is bash script and i did give the credits is not a Release is just a script modified that's all :thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course you gave credit. Then you turn around and brag to your players that you stole some things from other servers. You DDOS them and you take their stuff. To be perfectly blunt you could give all the credit in the world but people still aren't going to like you. Among the professionals you are a joke and an insult. You're a thief, you're a criminal, you're a liar. Do us all a favor and contribute some of YOUR OWN WORK for once. Or is that too much for you?

Last edited:
Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Theres nothing in that script thats not on the forum already.

Hintity hinity:
Try release stuff thats isn't already around.

Even just an idea is a "release", or thats what i tell myself when i give up my ideas on here...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's some ideas:
- Autopath
- New instances
- ORIGINAL items

Feel free to use your imagination.

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
Sort of offtopic and i dont want to create a big fight butttttttttttt why is this person hated so much? Is this the person who was DDOSing all the servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DDOSing is only part of it. She also steals content from other servers and either brags to her players that she stole it or lies and tells her players that she was the one that came up with it. Or should I say 'he' as well? Since Adriana isn't the only one using that account. And that's only scratching the surface. From a professional (and I use that term loosely) standpoint you could say that he/she's doing it all wrong.

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All is true but one, she didnt steal any content. Leaches a lil tho.

We are told the content stealing was the "old owner" pastime4u, but she still refuses to remove it since she bought the server, which aparently included the stolen content. Either way its gunna have to be one hell of a mighty fine dish cloth to polish this server reputation back to some recognisable state.

But thats annother story.

The log files are a really interesting feature to look into. If you notice everything iv released concerning them is to get people to "look into" them, as previously mentioned. Hence why i shared only the backbone grep and seh script with ash, some others and then this forum so they could look into it and make their own stuff, not expecting fully working scripts to be published on here. Feeds the leachers a little.

PHP coding isn't hard, if you just experiment you can create things much better than the scripts posted in this thread. Customize a little also, every server having the same ranking tables is dull (like that green one that only measures reputation and redname).

I post examples of epic material and base scripts here to inspire people to make their own stuff using it. Lets not spoon feed them.

Last edited:
PW Dev <3
Reaction score
Sort of offtopic and i dont want to create a big fight butttttttttttt why is this person hated so much? Is this the person who was DDOSing all the servers?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@rbb138 @Angehellic what part exactly of "open source" or "public domain" is it that you don't get? Bash (or whoever) made a script public, anyone can modify it and publish the modified version, depending on the licence credit is not even required (see for example).

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
Yeahhhh it was a big delay. Let me explain.

I got a ipod touch (cheaper then iphone) and i use that so i can just pull it up, check it and go. I posted it, forgot and reposted, but before that wifi dc'd. Then i left, and was away for a bit. It automatically reconnected when i came back home, hence finishing the request, a long time later.

And guys thanks for the info. Kinda was clueless here lol. 1 more thing - who is Pavel? I saw a post and it was like "we all know what pavel can do" something like that. What can "pavel" do? And didnt bash shut them down?

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@rbb138 @Angehellic what part exactly of "open source" or "public domain" is it that you don't get? Bash (or whoever) made a script public, anyone can modify it and publish the modified version, depending on the licence credit is not even required (see for example).

At no point has anybody said she can't use them. Im not sure what you're ranting on about.

We are just commenting on leachers in general and going a little bit off topic. Also pavel is the old dragon server owner, hes the one that stole from ash and eistiger and got found out and tried to apologise and redeem himself (history repeating itself?).

<- Campaigning for a more "give and then take" community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lets not spoon feed them.

Seems like you almost have to do that nowadays. Everyone wants good stuff but nobody wants to work for it. But I digress. I'd just like to thank everyone here who puts effort into developing original and exciting (even if just from a development standpoint) things. I'm sure you don't get much appreciation from the players or people that use your ideas.

Also campaigning for more "give and take" though at this point the only thing I can offer is "public relations" stuff (see About Me in my profile). My development skills are... lacking.

Last thing, the old Dragon Network owner still has a hand in what goes on. I'll leave it at that. But let's not turn this into a judge and jury session. We're here to learn.

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
I see, thanks for explaining it. Ive also heard LMS from LMSPW is despised here? What all did he steal? My friend worked with him, and he confirmed to me that they stole the forges, and he said "that isnt all either" and then wouldnt explain @.@

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know he took eistigers converted JD mounts straight out of the genesis client.
But then, alot of servers took them. PW europe, fake pw, pw france, LMS, devastations old developer skinny (before i joined, and i sorted this out) and so many countless others...

They sort of "went around". It's a shame because i remember going on risingmoon PW and being wow'd at the unique content... not so unique anymore thanks to lazy money grabbing developers of the servers listed above.

We're going waaaaayyyy off topic now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed we are, but personally I believe it is important to bring these things "to the table" if you will.

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
So okay. Pavel sold the server to...? How much did he sell it for?

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alot considering the huge donations it must of pulled in, he put all sorts of +250 int/agi/str/vit equiptment for donation only. And i forget what else...

Sucks that the people that open the servers just for the money end up being the most popular ones since they just advertise all day instead of updating.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha... Haven't you noticed that even after Adriana took control of Dragon Network, nothing changed? Here's my theory:

- Adriana and Pavel are either married or closely related
- Pavel "transferred" ownership to Adriana
- The transfer was a facade to save whatever reputation Dragon Network had left

Adriana said herself that the server was her main source of income. I'm sure that this poses no problem since I know of at least a few people that donate considerable sums of money. You're looking at a server with more drama and conspiracies than a daytime soap opera. And we're still only scratching the surface.

Back