Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sPCK - simple PCK utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes you can use CPW for making updates and cup patch.

But sPATCH is more easier to use...

Reaction score
Ok wait, so I'm confused.. xD
Can that CPW link that Romulan posted create actual .cup patches that the original pwi patcher will recognize, and do a 'streamlined' install with? That would be SO much nicer than waiting for pwpack when I do models.pck updates. xD

sPCK "-a" add switch do this job, otherwise you get crazy if you working on a single model file and always have to repack the whole package...

Reaction score
Hi trying to use Ronny1982 pwd-downloader to patch a client. I get the svn fine, but when I run the installer, after entering directory where it needs to work, it errors out saying second argument is invalid? Tat is the installer bat file. So it is referring to the sPCK.exe arguments

Oh and on Vista..
got the latest pwd-downloader but no go.
Any ideas?

Sorry, I apologies, I forgot to mention that I am doing it threw TeamView on a remote computer for a friend. Maybe That has some thing to do with it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friendly "sPCK"
It uses this version of sPCK

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmgxs6ddioa8zpi

:eek:tt1:

Reaction score
spck is native code as it uses wxWidgets not .NET as its framework

Sorry didn't know that I just got the requirements from the sPCK documentation page which is why I suggested it.

It probably apply the pwtools package as a whole and not sPCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back