Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tasks 1.4.2 v.312 (PWI) - Need Testers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, nice project, thanks

Links Dead for download !

Sorry my bad english !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is project end ?

Sure I could put the map and genesis Tideborn I found here thanks to your help I got, the more the map does not have any NPC, boss, mobs, and "critters" to kill things like that!

Could you explain me better?

Thanks

Google translator!

TNx

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to inserted it by your self

Thanks hrace009,

How do I insert the items in the area! I know I have to edit the NPC editor so I'm very new to server PW, teaches me a morning or trick to edit soon!
Another thing to be able to run my client here, and I put the surfaces.pck gfx.pck textures.pck and the PWI for Running! xD

Thanks to all

TNX

Google translator!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, i have tested many thins and fixed others. But still got a problem with bh's.
Is something about max quest per npc in 1.3.6 server i guess. I have a fixed using more Head hunters in BH plataform and i add an bounty order with time.
Hope it help someone with same problems :)
Thx ronny for your hard work ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm my marriage system at some point got bugged(at my first server it worked fine) so i would like to know what does it concern the marriage only task.data and elements.data? or also other files from server side and client?
p.s. i read already around the forum that the problem is due to loss of data before actually writing it on the server
tnx for the replyes

Back