Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tasks 1.4.2 v.312 (PWI) - Need Testers

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
not working - "Mission can't be executed"
not working - no quest description, no exchange of 'Duty Badge' for 'Puzzle Cube'
not working - "Mission can't be executed" (guess same for 20576, 20578, 20579)
seems to have a bug in the dialog section (I get an sub_dialog_count of ~20k)
not working - "Mission can't be executed"
not working - "Mission can't be executed" (guess same for 20848, 20849)

I'll extend this list as soon as i get more error reports from my GMs

Last edited:
RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how can i fix the names / Links at the Teleport Stone ?

why this tasks.data dont take ID / name from elements.data ? hgn task.data takes id / name from elements.data

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is NO tasks.data that takes any data from elements...

HGN is ripped from MY-EN ronny uses the tasks from PWI like he said in his first post, as easy as this...

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
k - i need other names - i musst rewrite the task.data ?!?

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

btw. i cant add / edit in sTASKedit :(

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

and i need fix teleport [ illusion / MystRealm ] stone names

Reaction score
Ronny did you intentionally remove quests from this tasks.data because a lot of my quests break when I use this.
eg
Extent pet bag.
TT
darkness stamps and wraith tags.

Reaction score
Ronny did you intentionally remove quests from this tasks.data because a lot of my quests break when I use this.
eg
Extent pet bag.
TT
darkness stamps and wraith tags.

I just wait for responses from community maybe one more week, then i'll check the bugs postet here and try to modify the tasks.data file to solve all problems. Also i'll focus developement on sTASKedit, so you can basically delete tasks that not work probably on your own...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you can find me a deatiled tutorial of how to setup beasties 1.3.6 files without vbox then I will gladly test your task files and try to help but i need to have a running server first.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ronny1982, do you have config for Selement editor to open version 316?

Reaction score
NICE :thumbup1:

cultyvation Quest and Demon Cultyvation Runs Perfect

but only until Cultyvation FB *** where is Cultyvation FB 109? :blink: or should i take my level to 150?:blink: i think the Cultyvation 109 or Third Fairy comes at 109:blink:

Allright, today i checked demon cultivation 109:
  • cultivation is completely new, cause pwi removed fb109 dungeons (replaced by warsong & nirvana temple)
  • level requirement for this cultivation was decreased to 1OO maybe you can call it chrono cultivation or whatever ^^
  • celestial sage & celestial demon is available by doing chrono & VoR (Valley of Reciprocity) errands.
  • a detailed guide is available
  • if you want to checkout the new quests you need access to chrono & VoR map, i've some maps needed in the quests, but you still have to summon the required mobs by GM command

Last Boss for Celestial Demon Cultivation in VoR:
ronny1982 - Tasks 1.4.2 v.312 (PWI) - Need Testers - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ronny correct, the cultivation is now at level 100 and the new map, as well as the quests of General changed and access to the new map of the past, are four new maps from the past where do quest in HH, fb 89 and 99 and in the Valley . Need only ask.

Sorry my english.

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Allright, today i checked demon cultivation 109:
  • cultivation is completely new, cause pwi removed fb109 dungeons (replaced by warsong & nirvana temple)
  • level requirement for this cultivation was decreased to 1OO maybe you can call it chrono cultivation or whatever ^^
  • celestial sage & celestial demon is available by doing chrono & VoR (Valley of Reciprocity) errands.
  • a detailed guide is available
  • if you want to checkout the new quests you need access to chrono & VoR map, i've some maps needed in the quests, but you still have to summon the required mobs by GM command

Last Boss for Celestial Demon Cultivation in VoR:
ronny1982 - Tasks 1.4.2 v.312 (PWI) - Need Testers - RaGEZONE Forums

perfect !!! works great !!!

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
misty city / warsong city - task id [ Everyone's Here ] - this task come everytime after confirm [ i deleted this from task.data ]

Back