Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tasks 1.4.2 v.312 (PWI) - Need Testers

Reaction score
Allright, today i checked demon cultivation 109:
  • cultivation is completely new, cause pwi removed fb109 dungeons (replaced by warsong & nirvana temple)
  • level requirement for this cultivation was decreased to 1OO maybe you can call it chrono cultivation or whatever ^^
  • celestial sage & celestial demon is available by doing chrono & VoR (Valley of Reciprocity) errands.
  • a detailed guide is available
  • if you want to checkout the new quests you need access to chrono & VoR map, i've some maps needed in the quests, but you still have to summon the required mobs by GM command

Last Boss for Celestial Demon Cultivation in VoR:
ronny1982 - Tasks 1.4.2 v.312 (PWI) - Need Testers - RaGEZONE Forums

nice realy cool, i already done an NPC at chrono and main world, but because i got problem with invicible wall, so i decide to only make NPC not mob's, so i won't share it, because it is'nt complete, maybe if someone can help me to fix chrono map, i will continue on it. if someone wanted to help me fix those map, PM me, coz i can't always follow RZ everytime, but i still do my best to make it work.
---------------------EDIT--------------------------------------
i decide to change my mind, i will share it with my visad's HGN custom mounts, you can use it for free and modify it, but always share wathever you got, don't use it for comercial. perhap's someone can share his fully working chrono map's and other's map's

here the link's:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice realy cool, i already done an NPC at chrono and main world, but because i got problem with invicible wall, so i decide to only make NPC not mob's, so i won't share it, because it is'nt complete, maybe if someone can help me to fix chrono map, i will continue on it. if someone wanted to help me fix those map, PM me, coz i can't always follow RZ everytime, but i still do my best to make it work.
i decide to change my mind, i will share it with my visad's HGN custom mounts, you can use it for free and modify it, but always share wathever you got, don't use it for comercial. perhap's someone can share his fully working chrono map's and other's map's

here the link's:

I would love to contribute with you but I'm having trouble editing enter NPC, for lack of knowledge.
HRACE, that you are sharing the crop is at 100? Is 100% working?

sorry my english.

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
in this task.data are teleport to nirvana dungeoon from Illusion Stone - know anyone the cords to the old 109 hell dungeon - Blasphemy ?

in other leleport / lv30 - lv 40 - etc.pp are entry in rewards -> Teleport --- in both 109 are dosnt entry in there fields but i can teleport ...

Reaction score
I would love to contribute with you but I'm having trouble editing enter NPC, for lack of knowledge.
HRACE, that you are sharing the crop is at 100? Is 100% working?

sorry my english.

what do you mean? troble with adding a new npc to NPCGEN or what?

if you wan to adding new npc to NPCGEN, you can use ronny tool's, look at his signature for links

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm noob, do not quite understand how to use the tool ronny.

How do I edit tasks.data server? I would like to edit some quests reward. Trying to open the error parameters

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

here the link's:

Erm.. . -.-*

Error:
''0 items found to display!'':blink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sooo.. so far, anyone can post the latest version of whatever fix/test of tasks.data that has been done?

I don't want to re-invent the wheel....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I add Sage Lu npc? I tried to use npcgen, but could not figure out how to do it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im a huge fan in Ronny`s tools sNPCedit 0.9

Its as simple as right click add row put your cords in

x = 1676.620
y = 304.350
z = 1231.320

make sure NPC set to Free 3D or he will not stay on top of tower/pillar

the other sage dude is the same cords but for the z cord its 838.930
another good way to find the rest of the inputs(cause im not sure what they are and are unlabeled in Ronny`s config atm is copy another known NPC data over to the new row and alter the NPC number ID and the cords then your good to go

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bug found with the ending room in the hive:

How can i fix this? :rolleyes:

Btw, i seen on another p-server that they have only the "green task" like on the second screen and it works!

The NPC delivers successfuly the reward and teleport the player at the first room with the No.1 Teleporter

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im a huge fan in Ronny`s tools sNPCedit 0.9

Its as simple as right click add row put your cords in

x = 1676.620
y = 304.350
z = 1231.320

make sure NPC set to Free 3D or he will not stay on top of tower/pillar

the other sage dude is the same cords but for the z cord its 838.930
another good way to find the rest of the inputs(cause im not sure what they are and are unlabeled in Ronny`s config atm is copy another known NPC data over to the new row and alter the NPC number ID and the cords then your good to go

----------

Thanks, DD.

How do you figure out the coordinates? How did you come out with those numbers? (the xyz).

Also, I added it, copied back the npcgen.data to the server, started the server, the npc is not there.
I only created one tho, do I have to make 2? I saw most of npcs have 2 entries?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
use your debug console

poop+` on mine

then d_showpos

then look cord up on PWDB to find in game cords then go stand there(in game and PWDB cords) and look at the POS data above your head

Ok I think I know your problem is it is the Free3d setting that makes a NPC or mob hover at the Y cord you set(so if its on a building say it wont drop thru)

with free3d set it will stay at the base Y you set if not it will follow the ground level(like a mob going up and down a hill without free3d it will go thru the hill)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Bug found with the ending room in the hive:

How can i fix this? :rolleyes:

Btw, i seen on another p-server that they have only the "green task" like on the second screen and it works!

The NPC delivers successfuly the reward and teleport the player at the first room with the No.1 Teleporter

well el.data is what controls what the menu says most times other then that it will be in dyn tasks data or in the task data somewhere.

You will be able to edit like the item reward and stuff

colors are just color codes before the words but depending on what you use can not always be displayed or edited.

Or this would be my take on it anyways

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is what I did (see the attachment). I wonder what I did wrong?

Also, why do we have to make 2 npcs? How did you get the second coordinate for the dude? Sorry if I asked too much, but understanding this, I can help others in the future... and I won't have to bug anyone.

BTW, does it have anything to do with respawn time?

I looked at the existing respawn time, they are 2000 mostly (not sure if that is in milliseconds or what), and for teleporters npc, I saw them to be 0.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm.. this is weird, I wonder if I miss anything.

1. I copy over npcgen.data from /PWServer/gamed/config, put in the same folder as elements.data, edit it with sNPCedit.
2. Saved the npcgen.data, copy it back to gamed/config directory.
3. Start server again.

I modify other npcs, like Tu Heng, changed her coordinates, but everytime I got in, she is in the same spot.

Am I missing somthing? :$:

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

:thumbup:

It works, turns out I got mislead by the npcgen.data from gamed/config. That file serves no purpose.

I had to use gamed/config/map/world file.

Somehow read this:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/noob-tutorial-npc-elements-xml-editor-619219/

Anyways, thanks a lot for the help.

Back