Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tasks 1.4.2 v.312 (PWI) - Need Testers

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

well el.data is what controls what the menu says most times other then that it will be in dyn tasks data or in the task data somewhere.

You will be able to edit like the item reward and stuff

colors are just color codes before the words but depending on what you use can not always be displayed or edited.

Or this would be my take on it anyways

The issue come from tasks.data, i'm sure about this!

So, what trigger in the quest i should edit to make it works? (i'm using sTASKedit...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rom, if you get it working, would you mind sharing it please?

Also, from this tasks.data, I found out that Bounty II is not working. The Level 1 bounty order is not giving you second bounty, so I decided to just remove bounty II.

However, I am stuck with the Level 1 bounty item, it does not want to be removed (can't sell to npc, drop, or trade). I tried to remove using pwAdmin, can't even select the item from the interface, it shows as a broken image in the inventory.

Any clues?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rom, if you get it working, would you mind sharing it please?

Sure i'll share it...But i need to find how to... -_-'

And i don't have any clue for the bounty tasks...

But for deleting the item, you can remove it from the XML Mode of the role...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks rom, I think I'd figure that out. About your problem, I have no idea right now. I am still a beginner in understanding the structure and mechanism of how PW works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, I have problems with Bounty Hunter.

Everyday, I get the same bounty for level one hundred, that is the Emperor: Doom of TT 3-3 (quest number 19965). I can see other bounty hunter I quests other than this one, like 19966-19969. How do we make these random?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does not work TW, what to do, where to dig? Т_т

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Need to know exactly where to change the evolution of the skill level required 109 to 100 to match the quest GOD and EVIL 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me ? wen i use this tasks.data in the game i dont have any quest.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
got any result about trophy mode?
we tried today in our server (lunar and fb89) but counter wasnt started to us :*:. we got teleport inside of dungeoun, got item , after nothing happens.

Back