Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Excelent Registration Script

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
такое впечатление, что сдернули с pwi...

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
An impressive script indeed, hope i havent broken any rules by using this on my webbie, good luck and look forward to see what you create. والواقع أن هذه الكتابة هي المثيرة

Last edited:
Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
такое впечатление, что сдернули с pwi...

ahm... what? xD
------------------
Hey hrace, I don't think that's necessary, it's just something more for the player remember... in my opinion, secret question, secret answer, e-mail and birthdate should be enough, especially if the change password must be confirmed in e-mail (wich only the owner will have access).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just was aware. I thought always that you are pwfrance stuff member, so decided you just shared pwi registration scripts cos pwfrance leaked em somehow with all site content.
So sorry, if i was mistaken)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think they leaked all the stuff))) And website too)))

Reaction score
ahm... what? xD
------------------
Hey hrace, I don't think that's necessary, it's just something more for the player remember... in my opinion, secret question, secret answer, e-mail and birthdate should be enough, especially if the change password must be confirmed in e-mail (wich only the owner will have access).

if it have PIN request i think it will more secure, but it was up to you, i just recomended it :tongue:

Reaction score
If there's someone who knows how to exactly manipulate the usecashnow table and usecash procedure, please tell me, and I'll update the registration.

I created the add cubi function based in how BatGM insert cubi-golds in the table, but it seems to not be working for some people.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Code:
BEGIN
DECLARE sn_old INTEGER;
DECLARE aid_old INTEGER;
DECLARE point_old INTEGER;
DECLARE cash_old INTEGER;
DECLARE status_old INTEGER;
DECLARE createtime_old DATETIME;
DECLARE time_old INTEGER;
DECLARE need_restore INTEGER;
DECLARE exists1 INTEGER;
DECLARE rowcount INTEGER;
START TRANSACTION;
  SET error = 0;
  SET need_restore = 0;
  SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS sn, aid, point, cash, status, creatime INTO sn_old, aid_old, point_old, cash_old, status_old, createtime_old FROM usecashnow WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND sn >= 0;
  SET rowcount = FOUND_ROWS();
  IF rowcount = 1 THEN
    SET exists1 = 1;
  ELSE
    SET exists1 = 0;
  END IF;
  IF status1 = 0 THEN
    IF exists1 = 0 THEN
      SELECT aid, point INTO aid1, point1 FROM usecashnow WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND sn = sn1;
      SET point1 = IFNULL(point1,0);
      UPDATE point SET time = time-point1 WHERE uid = userid1 AND aid = aid1 AND time >= point1;
      SET rowcount = ROW_COUNT();
      IF rowcount = 1 THEN
        UPDATE usecashnow SET sn = 0, status = 1 WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND sn = sn1;
      ELSE
        SET error = -8;
      END IF;
    END IF;
  ELSE
    IF status1 = 1 THEN
      IF exists1 = 0 THEN
        UPDATE point SET time = time-point1 WHERE uid = userid1 AND aid = aid1 AND time >= point1;
        SET rowcount = ROW_COUNT();
        IF rowcount = 1 THEN
          INSERT INTO usecashnow (userid, zoneid, sn, aid, point, cash, status, creatime) VALUES (userid1, zoneid1, sn1, aid1, point1, cash1, status1, now());
        ELSE
          INSERT INTO usecashnow SELECT userid1, zoneid1, IFNULL(min(sn),0)-1, aid1, point1, cash1, 0, now() FROM usecashnow WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND 0 >= sn;
          SET error = -8;
        END IF;
      ELSE
        INSERT INTO usecashnow SELECT userid1, zoneid1, IFNULL(min(sn),0)-1, aid1, point1, cash1, 0, now() FROM usecashnow WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND 0 >= sn;
        SET error = -7;
      END IF;
    ELSE
      IF status1 = 2 THEN
        IF exists1 = 1 AND status_old = 1 AND sn_old = 0 THEN
          UPDATE usecashnow SET sn = sn1, status = status1 WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND sn = sn_old;
        ELSE
          SET error = -9;
        END IF;
      ELSE
        IF status1 = 3 THEN
           IF exists1 = 1 AND status_old = 2 THEN
            UPDATE usecashnow SET status = status1 WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND sn = sn_old;
           ELSE
            SET error = -10;
            END IF;
        ELSE
         IF status1 = 4 THEN
          IF exists1 = 1 THEN
            DELETE FROM usecashnow WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND sn = sn_old;
            INSERT INTO usecashlog (userid, zoneid, sn, aid, point, cash, status, creatime, fintime) VALUES (userid1, zoneid1, sn_old, aid_old, point_old, cash_old, status1, createtime_old, now());
          END IF;
          IF NOT (exists1 = 1 AND status_old = 3) THEN
            SET error = -11;
          END IF;
        ELSE
          SET error = -12;
        END IF;
      END IF;
    END IF;
  END IF;
  END IF;
  IF need_restore = 1 THEN
    UPDATE point SET time = time+point_old WHERE uid = userid1 AND aid = aid_old;
    DELETE FROM usecashnow WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND sn = sn_old;
    INSERT INTO usecashlog (userid, zoneid, sn, aid, point, cash, status, creatime, fintime) VALUES (userid1, zoneid1, sn_old, aid_old, point_old, cash_old, status1, createtime_old, now());
  END IF;
COMMIT;
END

Reaction score
Okay, I want to know what's exactly 'sn'... Do it need to have different values in every insertion? I guess it's like a queue to send cubis to the server.

And hrace, I have the procedure xD

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
something like a queue, yes...
just don't ever think of going around that procedure.. it has many failsafe functions.
you can call it from php via mysqli multi_query
Code:
$res = $mysqli->multi_query( "CALL usecash( $id , 1, 0, 1, 0, $amount, 1, @error);SELECT @error" );

you can then use the $res variable to switch-case over different error codes..

error:
0. success;
-1: Unknown error;
-2. The account does not exist;
-3: Connection account server failed;
-4: Failed to send data to the account server;
-5: Account server did not return;
-6: The game server does not exist or does not start;
-7: The user has gold ingot being allocated, has been placed in the queue;
-8. charging zone or the allocated amount less than the balance of error, has been placed in the queue;
-9: call sequence error, the current state is not 1;
-10: call sequence error, the current state is not 2;
-11: call sequence error, the current state is not 3;
-12: Call the order of the error, no such records;
-13: to obtain the serial number the game server sends the request failed;
-14: transfer to the game server sends the request failed;
-15: to get the serial number to game server timeout;
-16: game server failed to get the serial number;
-17: game server allocation failed;
-18: game server gold ingot insufficient funds;

something like a queue, yes...
just don't ever think of going around that procedure.. it has many failsafe functions.
you can call it from php via mysqli multi_query
Code:
$res = $mysqli->multi_query( "CALL usecash( $id , 1, 0, 1, 0, $amount, 1, @error);SELECT @error" );

you can then use the $res variable to switch-case over different error codes..

to make it short: 0,-7,-8 mean the user will get the cash sooner or later

Back