Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Excelent Registration Script

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, I tried on 4 differents browser and the captcha doesn't show up. Obviously I can proceed to the registration without the captcha code... haha

Do you know why it does that ? And how to fix it ?

Btw thx Anubis for the clarification about the "sn" code.

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
Hello, I tried on 4 differents browser and the captcha doesn't show up. Obviously I can proceed to the registration without the captcha code... haha

Do you know why it does that ? And how to fix it ?

Btw thx Anubis for the clarification about the "sn" code.

Maybe you don't have the image package/library in your php... look at anubis post:

http://forum.ragezone.com/6637677-post16.html

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thx :)

Edit: works like a charm! Nice script!

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe you didn't read carefuly the readme file cuz everything works for me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works perfectly, thanks, now i just need password change script that works with this and uses email confirmation aswel ^^,

PS: using this for JD not PW.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this error "PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function filter_var() in /var/www/html/perfect/test/ajax.php on line 28, referer:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
renan7899,
Can you provide 1st post with your table.xml and pw.sql in attaches?
I did changes in procedures and table.xml, but seems did somthing wrong, cos pass is not like 0xmd5(L.P)

Or some1 else, who got this registration work.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
up again
still need table.xml and database sql dump from some1, who made this script work

Reaction score
Did you tried to login?

Well, that kind of "alien" password is the byte form of the md5 hash... read about md5's raw output:

Open your table.xml and change all passwd and passwd2 inside to varchar(64). Use CTRL + W to search in nano.

After that, check your mysql tables and change to varchar 64 the passwd and passwd2 if it isn't...

Then you can use these procedures:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for procedures.sql alot.
My table.xml and sql base was var64 and i thought it mus' be changed to bin16. Don' ask me why :D
So i changed passwd and passwd2 in table.xml, procedures and users to bin 16... So thats why i coudnt log in and got strange alien pass in passwd string in database.
Ill try your way, thx again.

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for procedures.sql alot.
My table.xml and sql base was var64 and i thought it mus' be changed to bin16. Don' ask me why :D
So i changed passwd and passwd2 in table.xml, procedures and users to bin 16... So thats why i coudnt log in and got strange alien pass in passwd string in database.
Ill try your way, thx again.

Bin would never recognize some of the byte caracters, that's why you couldn't login.

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
It overall is a good script, I just can't figure out how to allow email verification >.<. Adding more information about it would be extremely helpful.

Reaction score
You need an e-mail server in your machine (SMTP).

I never installed something like that before, I asked for my friend to test the e-mail confirmation of the registration, so google it xD

And don't forget to change to true in the e-mail confirmation in configurar.php:

Code:
$conf_email = false; -> $conf_email = true;

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
Ohhhh, I wanted to use a STMP mail server, I was looking where to change the settings for the STMP server. That would be a great add on in the future.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the script works REALLY well have created a script to work with it on password recovery with calling for secret answer and pin 5/5 man good work.

once i have worked out the bugs i will release it to the public as for registration.
flawless and strait to the point.

Back