Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Excelent Registration Script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Grab it here

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im useing this register script some ppl get this error try to register "error querying database"

any way to fix?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

How to use:
There's a README.txt file in the .rar ... read it! xP

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Download

is in there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont works with 1.4.4 :/

its ok, i fixed it

@ReFFeX : what realease do you use ?

Last edited:
RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... good job but " There's a README.txt file in the .rar ... read it! " i cant read ...

btw > readme

" Then, go to "registro.php" and change the e-mail confirmation in line 113 (Only if e-mail confirmation is set to true in configurar.php) "

.. wrong lang for changes :D

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
... good job but " There's a README.txt file in the .rar ... read it! " i cant read ...

btw > readme

" Then, go to "registro.php" and change the e-mail confirmation in line 113 (Only if e-mail confirmation is set to true in configurar.php) "

.. wrong lang for changes :D

I couldn't understand what you meant...

But line 113 in registro.php contains the e-mail texts, headers, informations, etc...

Also, the README.txt file is working fine for me xD

If you mean the language of the files names... just rename it... then use dreamweaver or notepad++ or any text editor to find the included files and change their names. Example: include_once "configurar.php"; You can change it to include_once "config.php";

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this error when trying to register an account "Error in database query. Try again later" Works with 1.4.4?

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
I have this error when trying to register an account "Error in database query. Try again later" Works with 1.4.4?

Yes, it works with 1.4.4... in fact, every old regitration script works, because I saw no difference between 1.3.6 and 1.4.4's MySQL database.

Have you changed something in the script? Can you Paste the whole error here?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I had some problems with this script like when creating an account everything was working but you werent able to log in on the account

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm i saw there was already a link into the first post

Last edited:
Back