Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM Commands (official docs)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dead links - files no longer available so why is this sticky?

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Dead links - files no longer available so why is this sticky?

Since this forum is huge and not everything can be followed up easy.. known that most likely 40% of all threads here contain death links for sure :)

And 2. As matter of respect to the guys that were able to provide us with these files.. as its not like you get them in your mailbox every day like the newspaper.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Also, many of the things you'll find (w/ dead links too) are included in one way or another in my release. (including THIS) :wink:

No one wants to download nearly 20GB of data just for a few small details. <_<

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try here
folder pw_dev, and dload the iso.

is 343 release

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
You can also get it from the torrent dl by selecting to only download the pw_dev.iso

Reaction score
No one wants to download nearly 20GB of data just for a few small details. <_<

I really don't mean to sound rude when I say this but (it's going to no matter what):

Not my problem...

{and IDK why anyone wouldn't want all that 20GB of just about anything and everything you can get here individually... It includes everything except the toilet paper roll [it even wipes your butt for you <.<]}

try here
folder pw_dev, and dload the iso.

is 343 release

Thank you, that could work as well (just make sure to check all file(s) hash/checksum (no matter where or who you DL it from))...

You can also get it from the torrent dl by selecting to only download the pw_dev.iso

^ this ^...

Back