Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE community.

I was thinking of having a look at Hrace's topic, but I noticed it was closed and the links were down, so I thought of uploading his files, since I had them in my PC.
You can use THIS GUIDE! to set up.
Server files are to be downloaded from here:
And you can get the client here:

You can download VirtualBox or VMWare, for this server.
Links Box!

Previous Release
Click below for Client!

Server editors here:
WinSCP here:
How to set up​
-For people that can't follow the other guide-

1)Download the Server Files from 4shared, download VirtualBox and the HGN client.
2)Install VirtualBox.
3)Open VBox and click on "File", then Preferences, then Network and press on the Wrench , in the right side of the window that pops up.
3)Set it up like the following picture:
lolumadsir - Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded! - RaGEZONE Forums

WinSCP here:
4)Go to VBox, press "File" - "Import Appliance.." and go to the folder where your Hrace009 files are located. Double click the .ovf file. Click Next and Finish, then wait until it imports the files.
5)Right-click the "PWServer- Hrace009" line in your VBox window and press on Settings and go to Network.
This shall look like:
lolumadsir - Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded! - RaGEZONE Forums
Note: Mac Address is 080027AD81AD .
6)After setting all of these up, you can start the server by double-clicking on its name, in VBox. (I don't think I have to post an image here, huh? xD)
7)It shall now load some stuff, then it will ask you for Login and Password.
Password: hrace009
Enter this and it shall say something like root@pwhrace009 .
8)Write " ./tomcat_start.sh " and let it load.
9)After it loaded, write " ifconfig eth0 " and see your IP. It shall be 192.168.0.10 .
10)Open up your browser and try these pages:

If these worked , then you're running a successful local-host server. Congratulations.

Note: If you want an online server, look up for some guides around, to make the files online. You simply have to change VirtualBox to Bridged Adapter, change some IPs in there, open ports and then mess again with serverfiles.
Note 2: For people who do not know, when you type in the Password ( the "root-hrace009" part), you will NOT!!! be able to see what you are typing. So look at your keyboard when you type it and don't rage cause it is wrong.
Note 3: You might want to download WinSCP , to edit your server files.
The Links Box will be below, in-case people don't realize it is up there. It might happen.

Links Box!(a.k.a. Download Box)

Previous Release
Click below for Client!

Server editors here:
WinSCP here:

Credits to Hrace009 , TaylorIsCrazy , 343
If you have any questions, leave a reply here or send me a PM and I'll do my best to help out.
~Regards

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
And why they need such an old release when there is 343's release and everyone use it?
?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Jacknife that ppl chose and what if hes want releases use
U cant search many releases here i just ask why make new coz all old hrace009 releases link still work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I really have to say this now. Rudisans, if your carefully look at thread's title it say's "Now re-uploaded!" its reuploaded.

[Re-posted Tutorial] Hrace009's Vbox Image PW 1.3.6 with 1.4.2. - RaGEZONE forums links doesn't work anymore cause megaupload doesn't exists anymore.

I am atleast happy that there's people that still contributing to PW. Thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You mean Element and gshop mediafire? you need more than that to get ur own server, he reuploaded server files.

Cek again bro in top mega upload link that mediafire link for server file
And read again

Send from my Samsung Galaxy Mini using Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to Bridge My server from this realese?Ive been trying for days with no progress being made.Can someone Help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Mean that i want to Invite a Friend to my server but i Cant unless it is Bridged.Can u tell me what to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well ive gotten my server up it says server is unable to connect to server. I dont know what I've done incorreclty I turned on my pwadmin site and everything server is turned on everything is online but somehow I cant connect. Help me please?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well ive gotten my server up it says server is unable to connect to server. I dont know what I've done incorreclty I turned on my pwadmin site and everything server is turned on everything is online but somehow I cant connect. Help me please?

Try restart u server again and cek mainmap meybe off

I Mean that i want to Invite a Friend to my server but i Cant unless it is Bridged.Can u tell me what to do?

Try this

http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=737579

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive tried but im still unable to connect to server. My server list is exaclty the same everything is online I have restarted the server To be honest I dont know whats the matter.

PWI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem and i am thinking that we have to get same IPs on server and the client and there where comes the problem how to find out the client ip and change it to the server ips :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have the same problem and i am thinking that we have to get same IPs on server and the client and there where comes the problem how to find out the client ip and change it to the server ips :)

Dude. I gave you link to the release that you should use, 343's The Most Completed Package.

Reaction score
Yes, to my knowledge HRACE no longer 'supports' his release...

If you want something that still has current support (and is known to "work right out of the box" anyway) you need to download my release "The complete package" :wink:

Back