Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded!

Xkc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, sorry to bump..
But i couldnt really start trying to play the game with 343's complete pack. seeing from what i understand i need a server machine with ubutu installed.. which i'm not able to obtain before after summer.

So for learning, i figured i'd try this one for starters.
But i'm at a bump.. I can't seem to figure out how to get the launcher/client side to get on my own server.
(Installed the server with ease, and its running now) But my question is as follows:
- How do i get the launcher/client ?
- I know 3 clients followed, but honestly.. i dont know what to do with em. theyre just files in my eyes.
- As for the parts 1 - 10 which i'm surten is causing me to be at this bump... isnt working.
As in can't be downloaded.. and files 1-5 is missing.

Eager to learn.. Just point me in the right direction. Thanks <3

Reaction score
Hey, sorry to bump..
But i couldnt really start trying to play the game with 343's complete pack. seeing from what i understand i need a server machine with ubutu installed.. which i'm not able to obtain before after summer.

So for learning, i figured i'd try this one for starters.
But i'm at a bump.. I can't seem to figure out how to get the launcher/client side to get on my own server.
(Installed the server with ease, and its running now) But my question is as follows:
- How do i get the launcher/client ?
- I know 3 clients followed, but honestly.. i dont know what to do with em. theyre just files in my eyes.
- As for the parts 1 - 10 which i'm surten is causing me to be at this bump... isnt working.
As in can't be downloaded.. and files 1-5 is missing.

Eager to learn.. Just point me in the right direction. Thanks <3

You could just as easily install my release in a VM, you don't "NEED" a physical machine.... That's exactly what I intended my release for, people learning about servers, in general even, not just PW... ... ...

Xkc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could just as easily install my release in a VM, you don't "NEED" a physical machine.... That's exactly what I intended my release for, people learning about servers, in general even, not just PW... ... ...

I could give it a go.. Seeing 1.4.5 is rather complicated to start with.
Thanks 343.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can find the HGN client for the Hrace009 files, the parts i downloaded 3 times all have corruption errors and they are 7z files i downloaded the 7x zip extraction program but its seems no luck at all is there a cliant i can use that will be compatible as i tried a 138 client and get maintenance error at login , and i cant seem to locate the nano PWserver/gamesys/.conf file on the vbox to change the settings .. please help .. thank you.

Reaction score
i can find the HGN client for the Hrace009 files, the parts i downloaded 3 times all have corruption errors and they are 7z files i downloaded the 7x zip extraction program but its seems no luck at all is there a cliant i can use that will be compatible as i tried a 138 client and get maintenance error at login , and i cant seem to locate the nano PWserver/gamesys/.conf file on the vbox to change the settings .. please help .. thank you.

you can use a other client.I use from other private server an it work fine.Need only change the server list and put my data files on it.

Sorry my bad i think is dosent work woth other clients so i need too the other client.I dl this but same problem like chronicone.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends, I have read around here can not connect the client to the Server "Hrace009".

well here I will explain how I managed to connect me, once downloaded the files (server and client) and created the virtual machine, we run As the tutorial we review the IP's.

lolumadsir - Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded! - RaGEZONE Forums

then the IP address of our server that should be
PHP:
"192.168.0.10"
in our client's configured in the following path:
PHP:
PW_136_Client \ element \ userdata \ server \ serverlist.txt

Opening the file "serverlist.txt" we see something like this

PHP:
PvP
Land of Biting 29000:10.0.0.51 1 

PvE
None Available 0:0.0.0.0 0

where we have to change the IP
PHP:
29000:10.0.0.51 1 a --> 29000:192.168.0.10 1
one that comes by default.

the IP of our server and should look like
PHP:
PvP
Land of Biting 29000:192.168.0.10 1

PvE
None Available 0:0.0.0.0 0

then save the changes, run the client and you should be able to connect to the server.
I tried to be as pedagogical as possible, I hope my answer will help and solve your small inconvenience.
clarified that this form of the probe connection only locally from a host machine to a virtual machine on the same physical machine and works.
I have not tested externally to a local connection.

Here I give you proof that I've been able to connect to the server from the client.
the server only brings an account that is the GM and is called "hrace009".

I hope to have promoted the help and good will in the community. :toilet:
Greetings!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While my contribution would like to ask some questions to the most advanced and experienced. this distribution server "hrace009".

Ffirst Question:
¿This distribution can be optionally installed in VMWare or can only be used in VirtualBox?

NOTE: I tried to mount the image in VMware® Workstation 8.0.4 build-744019, but has not proven.

Second Question:
¿for that reason would not work on iWeb?

NOTE:
successfully installed the image of the distribution in VirtualBox: OK
[192.168.0.10] -> works correctly and shows me the directories: OK
[192.168.0.10:8080/pwAdmin] -> works correctly and shows me the admin page: OK
[192.168.0.10:8080/iWeb] -> enter the address in the browser and does not show me anything: not work!

Third Question:
¿you can use a client to another server to this server distribution?

Fourth Question:
¿What is the most updated client?

Fifth and Last Question:
¿how I can know and where I can find the most current version of the server files?

Note for Answers:
please ask and I apologize in advance, I do not mean to offend anyone just help promote the spirit of community and I request that the person wishing to cooperate answering these questions please use concrete answers, accurate and explicit content to dispel the doubts.

Attention!
Please do not criticize, because his criticism does not help, does not dispel the doubts, and also his critique make spam topics, if you. Criticism is not a contribution.
please, if you do not know, if not or if you are unsure of how to dispel a doubt, better not answer without content.
if you want to help answer questions, please add sources of information and directions so that the content is helpful.
remember again, no offense or upset anyone, but remember your criticism does nothing to dispel doubts, therefore not a contribution, then better not Replied.
I thank you in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys I wanna ask something.I downloaded everything and the server went cool.I just want to know how to edit things example: Npc, Gears
etc..:). Answer please. (It would be great if you add me on skype and help me. Skype name.(john.jakson7)
Thankyou

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your question is WAY too vague... ... ...

Plus, almost everything has already been answered before, just SEARCH... ... ...

Well I been searching this whale week. all I found is how to use the npc editor and I already added an Npc Idk how to change its name or it shape Idk how to make my own npc.
Well I can find that later the Problem is (How to edit items in it.)

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
Well I been searching this whale week. all I found is how to use the npc editor and I already added an Npc Idk how to change its name or it shape Idk how to make my own npc.
Well I can find that later the Problem is (How to edit items in it.)

Well, as you're a newbie, we can't directly point you to that objective, because you won't understand. Firstly, you'd have to learn the basics of editing.

For now, spend your time searching for "elements edition".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, as you're a newbie, we can't directly point you to that objective, because you won't understand. Firstly, you'd have to learn the basics of editing.

For now, spend your time searching for "elements edition".

I told you I have been doing that alot Found nothing that can help me.
If you know anything that can help me show me the guide and I will read throw it all.
Thankyou.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it doesnt import im getting a error :l well i fixed it and IP doesnt work too

Last edited:
Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
I told you I have been doing that alot Found nothing that can help me.
If you know anything that can help me show me the guide and I will read throw it all.
Thankyou.

Alright then. To do that, you'd have to open an elements.data with an elements editor, go to NPCs List, find the desired NPC and modify it.

Now if you wish to find out how to open the elements, you'd have to search, because that has been answered many times, specially in 1.3.6 section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This version is more better. I tried PW 1.4.5 always error.

THANKS FOR SHARE!! :thumbup1:

Reaction score
This version is more better. I tried PW 1.4.5 always error.

THANKS FOR SHARE!! :thumbup1:

v136 is better (imho) not just because of this, but because it's when the game was more in it's 'peak' before all the BS of v144+ (the BS new races/classes etc)... Thinking about it --- many features too. One for example is auto path. At one point in time I was wishing that v136 had auto path because I was a lazy duck at one point in time... Now "reflecting" upon it (pun intended) I think it's actually kinda nice there's no auto path. It really does take away from the game! Think about that one: you could just set an auto path somewhere and physically walk away from the PC, while if you have to pilot yourself there, you get more of the game to experience. v136, or at least our v136 releases here are really when the game was in its "heyday"!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back