Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded!

Reaction score
I've some problem.. :(::?:

lolumadsir - Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded! - RaGEZONE Forums

lolumadsir - Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded! - RaGEZONE Forums

Highly likely your problem is going to be networking, read this:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f695/absolute-basics-networking-tcp-ip-709746/#post6038760

If your problem is not networking, sadly, I wouldn't really be able to be of any help since I do not have, and therefore know nothing about, this release...

Um wouldn't the most logical answer to that problem be that they is using a 1.3.6 release with a 1.4.5 client, not a networking issue. They need a 1.3.6 client instead.

Reactions: 343
Reaction score
Um wouldn't the most logical answer to that problem be that they is using a 1.3.6 release with a 1.4.5 client, not a networking issue. They need a 1.3.6 client instead.

Dang, I don't know HOW I did not catch that. This is why I guess I should not browse the forums while half awake, or, half asleep (however anyone looks at it I guess depending on whether they're an optimistic or pessimistic person :lol:) !!!

Ok, I stand corrected ~ try using the correct server and client combination. HRACE server is ONLY for pw client v136... That's your primary problem!!!

FTH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I've got the client working but the patcher doesn't let me connect / launcher - I can't run the elementclient from the folder because it requires it to be started from the launcher.

Launcher:
6P6aieq - Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded! - RaGEZONE Forums

--Server update file:

kWcKsh1 - Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded! - RaGEZONE Forums

Tried without http, also 192.168.0.10 only
That is one of the recent tries i've done

Any ideas?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I've got the client working but the patcher doesn't let me connect / launcher - I can't run the elementclient from the folder because it requires it to be started from the launcher.

Launcher:

--Server update file:

Any ideas?
Did you have been setup the server?

Attachments

FTH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I set up the server, it was on and the websites worked perfectly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I set up the server, it was on and the websites worked perfectly
That seem you're wrong to edit the serverlist.txt, anyway its not serverlist.txt that is updateserver.txt has been edited by you, try edir serverlist.txt in PWFolder\Patcher\server. I hope it help

Reaction score

Launcher:

--Server update file:

Any ideas?

I LOVE how you're using MY client with a DIFFERENT server, and expecting it to work. As I ever so explicitly stated -- my server and client are EXCLUSIVE (to each other), and if you try to use my CLIENT with a DIFFERENT SERVER, OR, my SERVER with a DIFFERENT CLIENT -- to EXPECT PROBLEMS >.<

I don't know where I was not clear in that statement...! Even if and when you get it working you can expect a whole additional world of problems after you THINK you've got it working (IE: all the instances you will NOT be able to enter, for ONE).

So my suggestion is, find another client, one that's more general and not as custom as mine to work with this (or other) server(s). Or use my server and client together, as a complete package, as they were intended to be used...! Or, take the next few years of your life editing my client to work with whatever server you're trying to use it with (or take the next few years of your life editing your server to work with my client) :lol:

Attachments

FTH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I see sorry, I will use your package :p

Reaction score
10)Open up your browser and try these pages:

If these worked , then you're running a successful local-host server. Congratulations.

Ok so the 192.168.0.10 works fine but the other 2 wont.. any idea why? im not getting any errors

Last edited:
Reaction score
pwAdmin and iWeb need a java server in order to run. Either jetty or tomcat. Make sure you have one running on your system and it is configured to port 8080

Back