Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hrace009's Files - Now re-uploaded!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
" ifconfig eth0 "
it isnt working for me i woul SS but idk how to SS anyone can help me i pu in the user/pass it loadd but the other thng i gotta put in ifconfig th0 isnt workin for me

Reaction score
Maybe eth0 is not an interface on your machine/VM (maybe it's eth1 or eth2 or something else)... Try looking up what networking devices are available on your machine/VM.

And before you ask (how to do that) HERE - is how you can do that...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
gshop not letting me purchase from boutique ive spent hours searching for the editor to see that would fix it n cant find a working link or editor for this and game says out of phase from server please help

Last edited:
Reaction score
gshop.data has to be physically the SAME EXACT file on both the client AND server side for it to work...

your 'out of phase' errors are due to client and server precinct's and region's not matching (you have to convert the client side .CLT's to server side .SEV's [using sTools])... Once the data matches in the precinct and region clt and sev files you will no longer get an out of phase error.

These have all been answered before too :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im just newbie in this .. i am just wondering all part 1 2 and 3 have the same file size . so thats why i asked if is it really needed to download those 3 parts

Reaction score
im just newbie in this .. i am just wondering all part 1 2 and 3 have the same file size . so thats why i asked if is it really needed to download those 3 parts

No, you asked:

am i going to Download all the 3 parts of the client?

But since you've specifically clarified your uncertainty of the necessity to download all three, yes, you want to download all three.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have followed all these steps, everything has worked fine but when I go to follow the links ( ,
) they are not working. It has displayed no error on virtual box itself, however on the browser it says "This page cannot be displayed".

I would also like to know what the 3 client files are for, I'm quite new to this so sorry if this is a stupid question, I just couldn't find any instructions on them.

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
change ' 192.168.0.10 ' to ur local address ... this is an developer forum ... if u have problem about networking try google or a similar forum ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have followed all these steps, everything has worked fine but when I go to follow the links ( ,
) they are not working. It has displayed no error on virtual box itself, however on the browser it says "This page cannot be displayed".

I would also like to know what the 3 client files are for, I'm quite new to this so sorry if this is a stupid question, I just couldn't find any instructions on them.

Haven't posted in this thread for a long time, even forgot about it. Write in your machine "ifconfig" and you shall see an IP. Like 10.0.0.15 or 192.168.0.10 or anything like that. Access that IP in your browser and it shall work. Easy as that.

Reaction score
This is much better release: http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/1-3-1-server-releases-943178/ (duping, marriage and other bugs fixed). Works with same 1.3.6 client.
Ty but I want server with lv79/100 skills and with mini wb boss, if possible warsoul too but old version, so rising tide client but somehow removed tideborn from selectable choice...
Sadly i cant find completepack what work like that even i heard 136 with 142 element data is something like what i wrote

Back