Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item Hex Generator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait until August 4th. That's when I'm releasing the new version. Every 2 weeks I'm releasing a new version of one of several programs I've written plus their source code. August 4th is the date set for this program.

If you want the latest of this old version:
awesome news look forward to this its a great tool :) i finally worked out the codes for the attk and def levels, can you tell me though is it possible to change the item name this way without it causing any issues ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goodlookinguy have you released the new ver. of the hex gen already? if so can you give me the DL link please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait until August 4th. That's when I'm releasing the new version. Every 2 weeks I'm releasing a new version of one of several programs I've written plus their source code. August 4th is the date set for this program.

If you want the latest of this old version:

Any news on this as yet ?? plss can you give a link ive been checking here for months for an update lol really been looking forward to this your a legend :)

Reaction score
No, and that's fine! Stuff comes up, I of ALL people understand that! Only sad part (in my eyes anyway) is that it looks like any updates (if any) to this wont make it in time to be a part of my newest release/update...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry 'bout having no updates. It's been about 3-years since I released it and I've moved on to making my games full time work. So I'll probably admittedly never finish it. With that said, I'm going to release the source code right now. I think it's still broken because I never got around to adding in the new generation (remember, this is a rewrite of the old code, not an upgrade of existing code). However, with the stuff Drakaer and I figured out, it should be more than possible to finish it if someone takes enough time.

<-- Here's the source. I don't remember what I was doing last time I worked on it. So have fun figuring it out.

<-- Just to make things more confusing. I forgot that I had two separate versions I was messing with. I don't know which one is newer because they're both old to me.

<-- Original PW Hex Gen. I didn't think I still had the code laying around.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can Anyone help me how to use this ITEM HEX GENERATOR,, I will try it on PW blue dragon.. its a bit hard for me to understand how to use it.

GoodLookingGuy Please make a video tutorial on how to use this :) i want to use it on Perfect world Blue Dragon :( and i Download it already but i dont know how to use it .. Please Reply to my post :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can Anyone help me how to use this ITEM HEX GENERATOR,, I will try it on PW blue dragon.. its a bit hard for me to understand how to use it.

GoodLookingGuy Please make a video tutorial on how to use this :) i want to use it on Perfect world Blue Dragon :( and i Download it already but i dont know how to use it .. Please Reply to my post :)

Hey, honestly it's really simple to use, just play around with it for a while and you'll be able to use it in no time. If you PM me about certain aspects of it you don't understand i can try my best to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Help me :( Please Make a Tutorial on how to use it .. Or a Video :) It's A bit hard for me to use it.. :( It wont work to me properly

Hey, honestly it's really simple to use, just play around with it for a while and you'll be able to use it in no time. If you PM me about certain aspects of it you don't understand i can try my best to help.
Please Help me :( Please Make a Tutorial on how to use it .. Or a Video :) It's A bit hard for me to use it.. :( It wont work to me properly

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not attempting to sound mean here, but if you can't figure out how to use the program, stop even bothering to do anything with PW private servers. I'm not going to hold your hand on how to use a program that I built to be very simple to use and even based it on the old similar program following the principle of least astonishment. Aside from that, if you read my last message, you'd know that I'm done developing PW stuff. I've moved on and PW is a dying game anyways. I checked out PWI and it's just depressing how few people there are and what a horrible community is left over from the fallout.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not attempting to sound mean here, but if you can't figure out how to use the program, stop even bothering to do anything with PW private servers. I'm not going to hold your hand on how to use a program that I built to be very simple to use and even based it on the old similar program following the principle of least astonishment. Aside from that, if you read my last message, you'd know that I'm done developing PW stuff. I've moved on and PW is a dying game anyways. I checked out PWI and it's just depressing how few people there are and what a horrible community is left over from the fallout.
Im Sorry Bro,, Is this Program ? Used only by the GMs ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey :) I've been using this tool and it works GREAT .. and Thanks to you :)
But one thing i need to have the Reduce Damage taken or Reduce Physical Damage taken or Reduce Magical Damage taken .. Something like that :))
Can you please add this add-on to your tool please :) it would be great if i have that add-on ony my wep ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, anyone has the source code for this hex editor? Or maybe a better tool? Thank you

Back