Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item Hex Generator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how is v2.0 coming along ?

Not very fast. Ran into a lot of real life issues, like my grandfather dying and my new insurance company taking my medication away from me. So I've just been up-and-down and everywhere in-between. I want to try getting some work done on this soon, as I just rewrote my hex conversion system in much cleaner more reusable code for SPCalc. I figure I can use it in Hex Gen.

Speaking of SPCalc though, if anyone wants it to do manual calculations with, this is version 2.0:
I added in some things that people had mentioned and cleaned up a lot of the interface and overall feel.
Goodlookinguy - Item Hex Generator - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: I fixed some aesthetics with the program. It's v2.0b now.
EDIT: I put v2.1 up for download.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have the new version release??
wit tome, skill, acc ang other??
srry for bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first, thanks to you I get an easier life XD

second, I tried to make dagger but I cant find in the option.
Can anyone help me?
New Picture (2) - Item Hex Generator - RaGEZONE Forums

third, In help> Hex Breakdown> Weapon said "Axes, Hammers, Fists, Bows, all of a different value here. But if you change their value to one another, it shows no changes to the weapon. So I haven't been able to determine what it's doing."
I think, it's really important because some skills need a right weapon. So if your dagger set to Axe, you cant use skills that requires dagger.

Sorry if my english is bad or my writing is not pleasing.
Goodlookinguy - Item Hex Generator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is for 1.3.6- not 1.4.4+
no daggers in 1.3.6-

hi ive been trying things out for some time now basically messing around to learn things my self, dont really like asking as afraid of some of the reply's i see people get lol :) . i was wondering if there is a version now for 1.4.4+ am testing on 1.4.5 server at min. ive also used xml editor which again is great but i cant get that to work correct as in drop down for wep types i only get sword... ive read up and understood changing the hex data to make items ect class specific flyers weps armors.. but on rank 9 gear say even if i try change the class requirement it always reverts back is this hard coded ? i also read it was possible to change battle pets for any class,, but again it reverts back. Id be very very much grateful to anyone that can help me provide a working hex gen or xml editor one with new weps armors and ability to add attk and defense levels id even donate to that person for there time as im no dev and wouldn't have a clue how to make these tools but it is interesting me a lot and enjoying making new stats on weps armors ect.. thanks for your time :) ah just remembered another thing although ive learned how to sort of port items into game changing ids for basic items such as gems or charms ect... is ther any way to generate the full xml for any item a tool as such that works with 1.4.5 ? i mean with playing around ive realized u can skin just about any armor or wep with any other quite easily.. but this isnt the same as adding the complete item :/ any help at all would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it can't export/improt how can we drag something from our elements.data and edit it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it can't export/improt how can we drag something from our elements.data and edit it?

Its the octet you would copy and paste and its what it creates... but the impirt doesnt work yet from what i can work out... also wish i k ew the hex for adding attk and defence levels im breaking down weps/armour with it on but so far am struggling and end up with a lot of crashes on test server :D but i find its the best way to learn id be so gratefull fir any update on this plsss :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone have the latest version of this tool i downloaded from the 1st post but its only the 0.7d version and I cant seem to update it with the updater.exe as it just says "server current version is 0" I would really appreciate it if you could share an updated version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait until August 4th. That's when I'm releasing the new version. Every 2 weeks I'm releasing a new version of one of several programs I've written plus their source code. August 4th is the date set for this program.

If you want the latest of this old version:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright thanks looking forward to your release! also keep up the great work.

on a side note though just curious is it possible to generate a hex for wings and other flight items?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome cant wait. btw can you give me a link to where i can lookup/possibly download the other programs your working on? I might be able to find a few i could use among them and as always thanks for your efforts and keep up the great work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My other software isn't specifically for PW. Although I guarantee that at least 3 were made because of PW. You can look'em up at my site

Back