Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some little scripts for admins

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are other files inside /opt/lampp/htdocs ? I mean the xampp folder and so on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea theres other files inside of /opt/lampp/htdocs one thing i noticed was once i enter the opt folder there is apache-tomcat5.5.28 lampp and another called xampp-linux 1.7.4 that is compressed with winrar idk if that has anything to do with it

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok then I don't know why it return a not found error when you try to access the gm panel... If you put the gm folder inside the htdocs folder it should work...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
found the problem lmfao i failed so hard i only put the files not the folder its fixed now thanks for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you help me?I installed the server in an OVH host but when logging in to the client to create a pj it gives me a password error.I'm new to this and I do not know how or what to do to repair it
Could you help me?I installed the server in an OVH host but when logging in to the client to create a pj it gives me a password error.I'm new to this and I do not know how or what to do to repair it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
change your password salt into something like this

(md5($Login.$Pass, true));

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change your password salt into something like this

(md5($Login.$Pass, true));

Thanks for answering, but where should I make the change?I am new and I do not know the route you could specify a little more please

Back