Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LOGIN map editor

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is a login screen editor to change your visual of login and character area instead of warrior being in front of the castle now you can edit where and what you want it to be.

this was made by garald from mmorpg devs russia

ive spent a few hours translating everything i can from russian to english.

virus free and works.

hope you all enjoy.

screenshot of before and after

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no problem hopefully this programs works good for you. it was really annoying trying to do everything in russian writing so i translated it cuz i was bored.

anyone have any programs need translating ill try and do it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
works realativley well ill grab a screenshot

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

if i could find the one before lol

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its just a .ini file...
you can open it with notepad, no need for any program.

Still its nice.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well at least with the program you can just open it up and add the values were you want without scanning for a series of numbers, friend of mine (CULOBG) showed me this program i was like hey :doh: damn it, its russian. so i translated it. and the ease of this program is so simple (now that i can read it) but it was more to the idea of sharing the program i translated. and im sure theres many people out there that have been looking for this program in english (i never did find one). and now its easily available now. finaly gave back to the community :thumbup:

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

sorry to those that have downloaded this already i fixed a translation that was wrong its now fixed and i re uploaded the good copy now

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

also just added a screenshot of the edited login screen

as CULOBG has pointed out to me, if you change the look of your login you can only use the 1 map so use a map that fits all the characters needs

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol sucks because I just messed on with this using robbs guide from before to play around and I was on it for hours figuring out which is which lmao then this comes out >.>

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol talk about timing. but ya, i know how annoying it is translating russian text so i opened it up and translated EVERYTHING i possibly could. hopefully it helps you out :D

im looking for other programs that need translating as now my server is finally running right i have time to translate stuff lol.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no problem. i know there is a few more things to tweak on it so this is just the early translation. also might put a bar in there for multiple languages and the said person can select their language

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks man i didnt make it tho. i just translated it.
it was in russian. so took a while as you cant copy and paste

Back