Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World Server files and gude

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:grr: Link broken ?

Use this Ragezone 1.3.6 files: rzpw.7z 186MB
Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gsyqhr

or use other...
Code:
http://l2j-ct.ucoz.ru/load/33-1-0-60
:thumbup1:

because this pw.7z is outdated file 1.2.6
check:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My problem comes in were you type the password, I cant type anything there, can some help with any ideas on what I maybe doing wrong. I am using xp pro, it happens in colinux, and sun virtualbox.

Reaction score
If anyone is willing to help me set up a server please post to this thank you

Before you post again take a look around you. You are on a forum with hundreds of threads and thousands of post. What are they here for you might ask? Surely they are not just taking up space on a server somewhere. No, all the threads and post conveintly contain information about Perfect World private servers and information on how to set one up. So yes people are willing to help and already have by posting guides and releases here.

Answer to your Question: No, people will not help setup a server. There is plenty of suitable documentation around already that explains how to setup a server. You just need to find it.

I will however point in the direction of a release that is very easy to setup. However you must read make use the search function of these forums and/or read the thread thoroughly to find out solutions to problems you may face before you post.
Try this release here.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/vbox-image-pw-1-3-6-1-a-650130/

I managed to set my server up without even posting a thing until wanted to make it online. I was then helped by the community and it turns out my answer was already provided in some documentation that I failed to read.

---

My problem comes in were you type the password, I cant type anything there, can some help with any ideas on what I maybe doing wrong. I am using xp pro, it happens in colinux, and sun virtualbox.

Drakaer said:
Please remember to make use of the search function of the these forums. You will be greatly rewarded by doing so and your knowledge will improve. You can find a guide on searching here
Searching

The Answer to this question is on the previous page and again a few pages before that but Ill repeat it once again here.

In linux when you type a password it does not show any characters at all but it is still reading your keystrokes. So just type your password in and press enter. If you entered everything correctly it will log you in.
For reference the login is as follows
Username: root
Password: hrace009

Since it appear that you are still new to linux Id recommend checking out the ubuntu documentation so you can learn more about the operating system that your server is running on and hence wont have problems like this

This is the second time I have had to post this today. It is also been answered just a few days before and again a few days before that.

Id highly recommend making friends with the search function of this forum and/or google. Most of the answers you seek are already posted here. If you ask something that has already been asked you will not receive help as people will expect that you search for it yourself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The real pass is : w w w . m m o r p g - d e v . c o m without spaces !!

TNX

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thx for sharing. Pw is working good and stable in my computer amd with xp windows sp2 coLinux rlz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats a bit of a necro if you want the original 1.36 files here Also check out 343s complete guide as well as my 151 guide if you want a more current setup.

Pm me if you have more questions

Back