Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Fashions - Jeans for female

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Release] Custom Fashions - Team DN

Hello all, this is my first share from my friend and my work, hope you guys enjoy it.:blushing:
:thumbup1: Press "like" if you really like it.
Skin tight jeans for girls
khangvn10 - [Release] Fashions - Jeans for female - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:
*Note: Made from "Halloween Bottom"

================================================================
UPDATE 22/12/2011:
- A darker version of the jeans
- A super tight and short skirt

================================================================
Credit: Lenus (maker) and Satiny (tester,editor) - Angelic Network
For information about adding custom fash, check Here and thanks aarran for his great contribution.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll be posting more custom things when we've done.

Viva la Vida
Reaction score
That's really good,

Kudos to you for sharing as well xD

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Awesome release, just tested and they look great if dyed white. Only issue is they don't have a tint fix layer texture. Look forward to more releases in the future.
red - [Release] Fashions - Jeans for female - RaGEZONE Forums black - [Release] Fashions - Jeans for female - RaGEZONE Forums white - [Release] Fashions - Jeans for female - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im the maker (Lenus) and im still learning.. i still dont know how to make a tint fix layer texture.. also we got problems about the reskin male fash. we dont know why they dont fit properly to humans and elves.. i dont know why but i only edited the dds.. anyone can help me with this? thanks..

oh and heres another one i made..

Link:

Last edited:
RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Aw no download for the top? Oh well keep up the good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh sorry. i edited the post, the link is there now.. ^^

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. Tried doing this myself, but apparently I didn't do it right. Again thank you for the release.

Edit: After looking at your dl I realized mine did not work because I did not edit the ski, which I have not learned how to do yet. However I did find that the dds included has artifacts, most likely due to the way it was saved.

I took your files and merged it with my attempt and added in the tint fix layer. Credit to akeya22 for the ski modifications.
front - [Release] Fashions - Jeans for female - RaGEZONE Forums back - [Release] Fashions - Jeans for female - RaGEZONE Forums
View attachment denimvest.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh wow.. thanks crxfreak.. can you teach me how to make tint fix? im still confused how to make that.. and have you also made reskins for male fash? idk why but i cant get it to work, its either too big(still looks like its for just barbs) or too tight. i didnt edit the ski or anything. just the dds then renamed them like how i also did in girls fash..

Edit: btw what do you mean atifacts? and what is the best way to save dds? i see so many options.. i was saving it in dtx5 interpolated alpha.. im also wondering coz the end product looks so different in modelviewer and ingame..

Last edited:
Viva la Vida
Reaction score
Wow, you have talent!

They are amazing :) Keep up the good work

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
I didn't create the tint fix layer for the jacket, I simply used the one from the original piece of fashion. I tried editing the tint fix layer for the jeans, but not 100% sure of how it works so only partially working. If I get it worked out 100% I will post it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks nameless..
thanks too crxfreak..
hope i can make male fash work so i can also release them here.. here is what they look like in model viewer but came out all wrong ingame..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
too big for humans and elves.. looks like it only fits barbs.. T_T

Reaction score
Have you tried scaling the models?

- Open the ski in blender
- Select the fashion
- Press tab to change to edit mode
- Press S to scale the model. You can type in a value if you wish.
- Press tab to switch to object mode
- export the model out

Repeat above until the fashion fits.

If the fashions isn't quite the right shape you might like to move a few verts. Keep in mind when moving verts that you may get stretching on the texture unless you redo the UV map.

Note: I haven't had any experience messing with fashion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but if i rescale, it wont fit barbs too anymore.. ive noticed all male fash looks like it only fit barbs in default but ingame they are automatically scaled to fit humans and elves.. idk how this works..

Back