Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Model Viewer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think silverlight would be the best option since its client side.

Realistically, doing it in pure HTML5 is probably the best approach. It'll work with more than IE (rumor has it that Silverlight 5 is going to be IE-only) and it'll work in Windows 8's IE (which, as the URL states, won't run plugins).

Anything that involves plugins involves loads of headaches (Flash, Java, Silverlight, etc.). End of story on that... :closedeyes:

As for 3D rendering, das, was .

Flash still has a place in the world, but thankfully we should stop seeing it being abused for crap like banner ads and full-sites-in-a-single-.SWF and stuff soon... I hope. :(:

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still doesn't break my point that Flash has damn near 0 hardware acceleration support still. For 99% of the internet it forces CPU rendering on everything.

And using HTML5 with WebGL will require people to switch browsers and tbh I don't trust WebGL as it provides very low level access to your computer directly from a Web Browser.

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
flash wil,l be dead soon too, as html5 hass all the features that flash has. It is a waste of time t learn flash now :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any conclusions thusfar ? :p
Don't forget that u would also need a webspace that contains all the models and textures.
But it would ofcourse be great to have a modelviewer on pwdatabase.com

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
Sure .. double posting on the same day within a few hours speeds up everything... If anyone still has it he/she will post. Patience is your friend.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Here it is:

thank you verry much twister
tbnanubis if i double posted means that i really need it and ur post didnt really helped me its just a useless post...

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
tbnanubis if i double posted means that i really need it and ur post didnt really helped me its just a useless post...
to you, my post was useless. To everyone else, your double post was useless. Think about it a bit ;)

Thanks twister for reposting.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My Kaspersky detected KeyLogger in PWModelViewer-0.3 Re-Up by DaMadBoy.

@sorry for my english.

Reaction score
It is working fine for me too on windows 7 64bit

My Kaspersky detected KeyLogger in PWModelViewer-0.3 Re-Up by DaMadBoy.

@sorry for my english.

My AV didn't pick up any keyloggers o_O and I certainly didn't put one in there either. All I did was download the original and upload it to my site for direct download.

Back