Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Model Viewer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Saint Seiya Online

Hey fellas, i couldnt find any thread about this game so here i go.
it's called Saint Seiya online... the game is in beta for chinese people only...
here is the client :
i extracted the .ski files from the archive but i can't extract the models from these .ski files.
i can't even use a model ripper or anything because you have to be from china to get a beta key.
the model viewer posted by Wizatek cant open those .ski files. they're probably slightly
different from the PerfectWorld .ski files.
i also tried the .ski importer for blender 2.46 posted by Phantom but nothing...
"unpack requires a string argument of length 4" is all i get no matter which .ski file i'm trying to open...
all i can view so far are the dds textures... still better than nothing right ? right... :closedeyes:
if you need the quickbms script to extract the .ski files from the .pck archive just let me know.
anyways thanks for trying, these models look sweet !
Wizatek - [Release] Model Viewer - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't works in Win7 64x? '-'
Work for me perfect.

Hey fellas, i couldnt find any thread about this game so here i go.
it's called Saint Seiya online... the game is in beta for chinese people only...
here is the client :
i extracted the .ski files from the archive but i can't extract the models from these .ski files.
i can't even use a model ripper or anything because you have to be from china to get a beta key.
the model viewer posted by Wizatek cant open those .ski files. they're probably slightly
different from the PerfectWorld .ski files.
i also tried the .ski importer for blender 2.46 posted by Phantom but nothing...
"unpack requires a string argument of length 4" is all i get no matter which .ski file i'm trying to open...
all i can view so far are the dds textures... still better than nothing right ? right... :closedeyes:
if you need the quickbms script to extract the .ski files from the .pck archive just let me know.
anyways thanks for trying, these models look sweet !

That armor looks really nice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could some one share this pls? links doesnt work! at least for meh
ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have another model for that game (Saint Seiya Online)?

We have intention to put new characters on Saint Seiya Soldier Soul.

Best Regards!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here.

Thanks for this!

I tryed to make it load/open Saint Seiya Online .ski model files, but it show the following errors:

'Cannot read .Ski file

Value can't be null.
Parameter name: source'

How do i solve this?

Thanks. =]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Wizatek

I'm very interested with your tool, so could you share me the source code of latest version?

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vietnam à bác, spkt nữa =)) . bài này từ 2011 rồi bác chắc ko còn đâu. dùng thằng khác vẫn view được ski ý bác.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
vietnam à bác, spkt nữa =)) . bài này từ 2011 rồi bác chắc ko còn đâu. dùng thằng khác vẫn view được ski ý bác.
Yes, I'm Vietnamese, I have some tools to view .ski files but I want to develop something with it:thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Allright, here is the source.
Don't complain about the crappy code.. it works.. :p
Dear Wizatek
Could you please share the sorce code(ver3) to me in this way?
I cannot get access to the .
I will appreciate your help.
Regards

Back