Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] New Elements/NPCgen Program

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[RELEASE] 88supra86's Translated to english Progams

###Changed Topic To 88Supra86's Releases###

This is where i will add all my translated programs.

(if this could get sticky for releases that would be great going to translate more)

rep and likes always welcome :thumbup:

**NPCgen editor** allows you to edit your npcgen.data and elements.data together
**PWPacker** this allows you to make your .cup files for your CPW patcher
**Login Map Editor** Allows you to edit your login screen to look the way you want it to.

More to come so subscribe to this post.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
wow is great thnxxxxxxx ..Good Job keep it like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:thumbup1: great n thx for this dev tools..

:lol: awesome release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the original version was written specifically for the Russian forum mmorpg-devs

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yup the original is all in russian so i spent a day converting it.

hope everyone likes it. seems be be quite the program. (havent gotten to use it much myself) I saw an opertunity to convert it and share it with ragezone WOOT.

Maybe 343 will add it to his Dev Tools :wink::thumbup1:

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
There are error messages or confirmations that are still in Russian. Not complaining, just pointing it out.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ya im aware of those i just couldnt access those specific files to edit them. as for functionality and purpose of it, works well from my understanding.

also you need to load elements and npcgen for it to load all the files for those that are not aware of what that error means on one of them

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What tool do you use to translate those russian tools? ResHack or something else?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
reshack i dont really like but it can be used to edit some things nothing too major you gotta get into a bunch of other programs and depending on how there compressed as well

some programs just cannot be cracked open to edit

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no problem if anyone has any other russian programs that would like translated let me know and ill do it. if i can of course, really depends on how they compiled their program.

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
no problem if anyone has any other russian programs that would like translated let me know and ill do it. if i can of course, really depends on how they compiled their program.

i rather have tons of chinese programs that came with various releases from mcncc.

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
I was looking for a solution to my cup making issue and cam across this app. While I'm sure it is simple, not knowing what the variables are suppose to be doesn't work.
View attachment pwpacker.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back