Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Perfect World MS - 1.3.9 + 1.4.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello。 The download link of this mega failed. Can you republish ?

Reaction score
btw if someone don't klnow how to enter to gm map (map B05):
1. you must be GM
2. go to starting area (example humans) talk with Guide npc (red quest for gms only)
* if i remember it is 422 835 (22)

*there is every usefull npc, skill book, items (flyer, sets, cultivation and fast leveling pills), potions etc etc, list is too long

Last edited:
Reaction score
ant no quest there

if you not ahve this then your files isnt 1.4.1

screenshot:

shadowvzs - [Release] Perfect World MS - 1.3.9 + 1.4.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
oh no its 1.3.9 (1.3.6 upgraded)

then why u find there what no there?

i setted map and quest for it, npc's and purchase lists and alot changes in my version (exclude gm map all like original 1.3.9 - instance,events, items, quests etc), so if u use different version not sure there these is active, fixed etc

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
i totally forgot about this post, to answer that question, i dont use 1.3.# anymore

i have upgraded to 1.5.0 v88

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Vbox image of this version?

I have tried EVERY possible way to install it myself, but several problems appear as errors, and also many of the download links are dead.

I spent a week trying to configure it, but I don't understand much about Linux. I've already managed to make other versions work with a ready-made Vbox image, such as version 1.5.5, but I can't find Vbox from 1.3.6 (or similar that only has the 3 original races, the 109 dungeons, the original Jungle Ruins, the original Frost City, etc. ) and from what I heard, this version here has it all.

I just wanted to build a PW like the one shown in this video:

Ps.: I already tried the most current guide that teaches how to install on Docker, but it didn't work because when downloading file from the server, it showed that the link is dead (404 not found). I'm almost giving up...

Reaction score
links are working well
exemple the server file and install script

or on mega
server:
install script:

or just do apt update on ubuntu 22 and run everything manually from the install script (careful with the variables)

you can try the working version as well,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
links are working well
exemple the server file and install script

or on mega
server:
install script:

or just do apt update on ubuntu 22 and run everything manually from the install script (careful with the variables)

you can try the working version as well,

Thank you, apparently I finally managed to get the server online, but I can't create an account on pwadmin. This error appears:
Captura de tela 2024-01-26 054227 - [Release] Perfect World MS - 1.3.9 + 1.4.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

What could be wrong?

Edit: I managed to log in (despite the error message), but I don't know how to give the character a GM role, I didn't find this option in pwadmin...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you, apparently I finally managed to get the server online, but I can't create an account on pwadmin. This error appears:
View attachment 255636

What could be wrong?

Edit: I managed to log in (despite the error message), but I don't know how to give the character a GM role, I didn't find this option in pwadmin...
you get this error because the os what u use (i hope the latest ubuntu) cannot run this command to get the registered user ip
"dig +short myip.opendns.com @resolver1.opendns.com", try run it manually.

for make someone gm, you must be admin, clearly u not following the installation script, since pwadmin have a config file where the admin id and salt (username and password converted into md5 - tool ) must be there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you get this error because the os what u use (i hope the latest ubuntu) cannot run this command to get the registered user ip
"dig +short myip.opendns.com @resolver1.opendns.com", try run it manually.

for make someone gm, you must be admin, clearly u not following the installation script, since pwadmin have a config file where the admin id and salt (username and password converted into md5 - tool ) must be there
I already managed to configure it, I didn't understand that I had to edit the install_into_docker file.

Just one last question, is there a way to change the maximum level to 150?

Last edited:
RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I already managed to configure it, I didn't understand that I had to edit the install_into_docker file.

Just one last question, is there a way to change the maximum level to 150?

/gamed/ptemplate.conf > logic_level_limit=105 ... idk is there more changes needed ...

Back