Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Retro package

Reaction score
Credits for server files aren't mine, Ronny1982 and others who worked with it, to 343 for bash command idea, gouranga ( ) for pw my-en patchs, thank to Beastie, Visad, Razzor, Romulan, Drakaer,Loko9988, Altruist, Svit, int3, Axesas, Agatio etc
This thread will be updated soon if i have time to upload or find stuffs for this pack.
This pack mainly focusing to 1.4.2, 1.3.9 and 1.3.6. and to old clients.

[UPDATE - 2023. 12. 08]

Guide for installation

Video Guides and Server
How to install this package
PW 1.4.2 downgrade: Server look like

PW MS: Remake server look like

PW MS like server:

Retro package contain:

Mirrors (Whole perfect world folder with everything):

Individual parts: Wide range of clients, server files, tools collection
Clients
Downloadable clients:
- PWI
(first released version)
- PWI genesis (1.4.4 - v484)
- PW MS (open beta)
- PW MY-EN (v1.2.6)
- PW RU (v1.4.2)
- PW by 343 (v1.3.1)
- PW by 343 (v1.3.6)
PWI have patch from v1 till v353 then PWI Genesis is v484 patchable till v784
Download:

Other mirrors:
Perfect World MS (Open Beta)
-
Perfect World International (Released) -
Perfect World MY-EN (v126) -
PWI Patchs -
PW My-En Patch -
Perfect World International (Genesis) -

About PWI client version in patch:
v52 - 1.3.9 Lost Empire
v166 - 1.4.1 Age of Spirit
v217 - 1.4.1 Age of Spirit (with i guess its pre tideborn stuff)
v233 - 1.4.2 Rising Tide (build 2305)
v484 - 1.4.4 Genesis

PWTools
Pw dev.iso by 343
Drakaer tool collection

Download:

Server files
PWServer142.zip by Ronny
PWServer139 by Razzor
Visad's Files v1.4.1
PwBeastie v1.3.6
Dev-lounge v142
343: v131
343: v136
PwHaze v134
Altruist v142 (4 race and genie)

Download:

Guide or Note for few Server files

Perfect World 1.4.2 by Ronny (@1.3.6) guide
How to install Perfect World 1.4.2 (Ronny1982-http://forum.ragezone.com/f695/server-client-1-4-2-a-698047/) on ubuntu?

Whole installation you can watch with video guide what i did here:

- download and install virtual box -
- download ubuntu & install in virtual box, when ask ubuntu then check in the ssh server
- unzip PWServer142_online.zip to a folder
- install WinSCP, after ubuntu installed check the ip with "ip addr show" command in ubuntu terminal
- use that ip for connect & copy the 2 unziped file to ubuntu server root directory in virtualbox
- change to root user with following commands:
"sudo passwd root" - type your current password what you give during installation​
- give new root password, i used 'root' for password aswell​
"exit" - logout and log back with "root" username and with new root password​
"chmod 777 ./install_pw.sh" - give permission to bash file​
"./install_pw.sh" - start installation, during installation you must type 2 thing, your ip and mysql password, when its done it will rebooted and you need log in​
- start pwadmin panel in browser with: yourubuntuserverip:8080 (example 192.168.1.8:8080)
- download pwi client from and patch up till v233 (don't start the launcher until you not changed the ip, because if its self update then update the arc stuff too)
- don't forget change the Client ip to your
- use the Ronny1982 downgrader
- don't forget parse the gshop.data file, or from server PWserver\gamed\config\ copy to Client\element\data\ directory or invers

Downgrade or patch for Ronny 1.4.2
PWD (1.4.2) by Ronny1982
Client & Server side downgrade from 1.4.2 to 1.3.6 (dev-lounge)

Download:

1.3.9 - from russian forum is made for colinux and u can find files at colinux image file
I still thinking about mixing the 1.4.2 or try out the russian 1.3.9 server files what was linked above.
Info about russian 1.3.9, it isn't mine, just shared, it is protected the password:
Found in and uploaded by Razzor and New|2012|Like -

Utils
Ubuntu 12.04 64bit server -
(video guide: )

WinSCP -

Complex packages (client+server+tool+guide)

Packed by me

Perfect World 1.4.2 (4 race) guide

Whole installation you can watch with video guide what i did here:

Updated and it is in english now here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-english-1-4-2-a-1103849/

Forum:
Original download place:
What i changed on files above?: repacked and mixed with 343 enviroment with bit modification, this mean you don't need download appache, mysql, php, ia32 libs, import database etc. Just use my install.sh and its do the work
Few important note:
1. Default mysql password is "root" after you installed
2. Don't start server with pwAdmin (it's isn't launch authd and give "network error" in client), use start.sh or startip.sh, that work well
3. You pwAdmin for create account, give gm rank etc (if not work then start tomcat with ./.tomcat_start.sh)
4. have ipchange.sh file in root directory if you want change the ip after install, its change where its needed

Original russian installation for debian 7 x64 - online methode, tis download everything
Installation for Debian 7 х64
Server+CPW+klient files+config+packages
You will receive a fully installed and configured server.

wget "net2ftp.ru/node0/serverapw@ya.ru/Server/fullinstall142.sh"
sh fullinstall142.sh

- download and install virtual box -
- download ubuntu & install in virtual box, when ask ubuntu then check in the ssh server
- download PWServer.tar.gz and install.sh to a folder
- install WinSCP, after ubuntu installed check the ip with "ip addr show" command in ubuntu terminal
- use that ip for connect & copy the 2 downloaded file to ubuntu server root directory in virtualbox
- change to root user with following commands:
"sudo passwd root" - type your current password what you give during installation​
- give new root password, i used 'root' for password aswell​
"exit" - logout and log back with "root" username and with new root password​
"chmod 777 ./install.sh" - give permission to bash file​
"./install.sh" - start installation, whole stuff takes time, at end will ask you ip.​
- start server with ./start.sh command
- for change account/character use pwAdmin panel in browser with: yourubuntuserverip:8080/pwAdmin (example 192.168.1.8:8080/pwAdmin)
- sadly i don't figured out how can i modify pwi client, so only way is useing russian client from here
- change elementclient.exe to this one
- don't forget change the ip in Client to your (element/userdata/server/serverlist.txt)

My pwAdmin Web site for this version

with 1.4.1/1.4.2 (short trailer, less than 2min)

Full guide (with 1.5.3 but web setup very similiar too, except version and password type)

Packed by other retro server makers

petyo73 - PW 1.4.8v85

petyo73 - PW 1.4.2 (Vbox)
Here it,s a link for complete pack VBox + Client and Tools, server based on my package with mod

VBox server 1.4.2:

Clent patch 1.4.2:

Tools editors pack v1.4.2:

Petyo Mod for server + client
small description
Hello fan of the game,
I made a few changes on the characters and some of the monsters and npc. Added teleport stone to chrono city world, many new strenght battle pets (air, water and ground) for venomancer and 2 travellers pets for anothe rcharacter inside game. My server include shop ( test withowt items ) + 4 skils sellers in Thousand Steam city. If you lovit +16 nude characters, npc and monsters just change my models.pck file with your. If you know how to made and add inside game elements, task and npcgen data, I'll be glad to add your favorite things. If you do not believe just change client and server files inside folders (don't forget to change also server world npcgen.data). If you're lucky will see semi personage inside folders screenshot. This files work only for older version of the game 1.3.x and 1.4.2.
Don't forget to say thank you and cheers for moders and game company for fun time :D
P.G.

Altruist (russian) package server files like: 1.1.6, 1.2.6, 1.3.1, 1.4.2, 1.4.4, 1.4.5 - 1.5.1
Big server files package with installer shell file for debian 7 x64 by Altruist
IVp3QEU - Retro package - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:

FAQ:
Q. there 2 tested 1.4.2?
A. Yes, Ronny version 1.3.6 with 1.4.2 items and quests etc but without new race and genie, other one with 4 race and genie;

Q. Why uploaded again?
A. Because most of link dead and another answer is in next Q.;

Q. What install_pw.sh or install.sh do?
A. It's install the libraries, mysql, php, unpack the server files, change the ip's, setup the web etc basically everything what in original guide you must type

Q. Why it has "online" in name?
A. Because most of stuff its download and not stored in package, so basically smaller the pack but server installation takes longer.

Q. Will be a offline version?
A. Yes, i try make a offline version, like 343 did, if i am able to get all needed .deb package for it :)

Q. What client needed for Ronny server files?
A. Download from and patch till v233 (Rising tide) and downgrade it, or try login with 1.3.6 client too and worked if i unziped the 1.3.6@1.4.2 Server Side.7z and replaced these server files then unziped 1.3.6@1.4.2 Client Side.7z and did same with client side files

Q. Ever will be rising tide client?
A. I hope ever i can upload it if i found somewhere in english version.

Last update: 2016. feb. 06.
update history here
2016. feb. 12. - uploaded more stuff like mroe server file and tool by Drakaer
2016. feb. 06. - uploaded the pwi and pw my-en clients, patch's for pw and few for pw my-en

About PW - MS started with 1.2.6 and before died was with pretideborn patch - Earth Spirits, few memorial video

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you release Russian one I will setup the server on my own time and convert anything from Russian to English.

Reaction score
update - uploaded the 3 main official client and patches - so you can download the 1st released pwi client and updates how you want, or pw my-en / pw ms clients (but pw ms got no patch and pw my-en got just few patch)

Last edited:
Reaction score
was linked in 1st post... and .exe

With that client & exe work the 1.4.2 with 4race server files, wrote install.sh and work on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit how I wrote in 1st post, so u can login and play/tesy

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
whats the password to
v52 - 1.3.9 Lost Empire - PWServer139 by Razzor???

and these ant even server files, wtf

Reaction score
whats the password to
v52 - 1.3.9 Lost Empire - PWServer139 by Razzor???

I gived wrong link, directly to file and not to folder where is the readme file too. I will change when i will be at home but even that OMG just read the whole post ....

[EDIT] link updated and inserted a global link for whole pw directory

[UPDATE]
- Added install youtube video for 1.4.2 four race server files
- Rearranged the first post

maybe get it from colinux image file? .... it's isn't repacked by me so its whole colinux image package and server files in image, the file what you checked is swap file, check the image file lol....

Last edited:
Reaction score
update

Big server files package with installer shell file for debian 7 x64
its big russian package with alot server files like: 1.1.6, 1.2.6, 1.3.1, 1.4.2, 1.4.4, 1.4.5 - 1.5.1 etc
IVp3QEU - Retro package - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
ik yall hate hearing from me but i had a question about 1.3.9 there in a file and i cant get the server files out, i dont need the client, i just need the server files out of it so i was wondering if anyone knew how

Reaction score
I have no time atm but why not just mount/extract the colinux image file and copy out the server files?
Maybe I have other package to stored somewhere but I think only weekend have time for search it out from other files.

Atm I work on 1.4.2, it's running and english now but need fix few stuff, add few thing etc
If that done I will work on 1.4.1 based on 1.4.2.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
ok i want a 1.3.9 cause i got the orignal pwi 1.3.9 client files i found around the house (files on a cd)

Back