Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Retro package

Reaction score
ok i want a 1.3.9 cause i got the orignal pwi 1.3.9 client files i found around the house (files on a cd)

i doubt exist compatible server files with that client also versions are different example pw ms client was 1.3.9 but with 1.3.6 content then updated with genie content what atm to us 1.4.1 but they still was 1.3.9.

atm only downgrade the option i guess (even 1.3.9 on net i guess based on different version but peoples call it 1.3.9 because of its content)

even if u found server files what compatible (i doubt) still there is potentional problem with editor tools :/

i guess downgradeing 1.4.2 alot easier just takes time, and if u want use your client then few thing u can merge like interfaces/configs/surfaces files etc for look like that client.

Btw i also don't want major changes in server compared with original, just fixed few stuff or restored old stuffs

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, anyone know work link for version 1.4.4 (58-606) PWI. All archives it's death araund torrents and internet server include forums. I have only russian version damm. Probably to upgrade 484 to 569 from Retro Pack ( Thank you for this lovely version ) and stuck, 569 to 580 ec_ archives pack missing. I would be grateful to anyone who has this english version. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Sadly didn't found more patch, if u find then send link and I upload to others.

I got similiar situation with pw my tideborn so patched but missing several patch's so I unpacked other .cup files and I merged to a single directory unpacked files and if you have luck then all files covered or at least most important ones and upgrade manually the client.
I guess model, gfx etc .pck's useful from Russian client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here it's a link for last working client versian 1.4.4 pack (Russian):

Server + Client working perfect, last night probably to unpack and recovery files .pck from original version pack 569 to Russian 580 ( model, interface and etc. ) and repack + some of the folders like info, map and etc. Problem i have only with config.pck after repack elementclient can't load game interface. Bud say only thank you for your and all users for retro collection and will wayt for english v580 from user.

Reaction score
Here it's a link for last working client versian 1.4.4 pack (Russian):

Server + Client working perfect, last night probably to unpack and recovery files .pck from original version pack 569 to Russian 580 ( model, interface and etc. ) and repack + some of the folders like info, map and etc. Problem i have only with config.pck after repack elementclient can't load game interface. Bud say only thank you for your and all users for retro collection and will wayt for english v580 from user.

do you tryed unpack a bit higher patch and check the if there have interface and if have then compare with russian interface files and translate that way files 1 by 1?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i am unpack folders and repack all pck with recovery inside files, after run game interface have only 2 problems all items + stuff explanations inside games, big yellow logo words for city, autopath explanations (left side small panels) run with russian (Kyrilic fonts), game crashed after click with a small icons close to mini map luck like shield for defence system. Missing PW Inventory master for all city, i will recovery this npc from world editor. I compared and calculated ec_ version pack for upgrade 569 to 580-606 it's a too big damm 1gbt data and above.
I have this version server + client files from asgborges ( + ) include missing maps.
See capture from interface, look like hybrid interface:

Soon will publish this version, include client data for pureevil.ru and asgeborges servers + complete pack VMBOX Ubuntu 12 64bit with PW 1.4.2 and PW 1.4.4.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes i am unpack folders and repack all pck with recovery inside files, after run game interface have only 2 problems all items + stuff explanations inside games, big yellow logo words for city, autopath explanations (left side small panels) run with russian (Kyrilic fonts), game crashed after click with a small icons close to mini map luck like shield for defence system. Missing PW Inventory master for all city, i will recovery this npc from world editor. I compared and calculated ec_ version pack for upgrade 569 to 580-606 it's a too big damm 1gbt data and above.
I have this version server + client files from asgborges ( + ) include missing maps.
See capture from interface, look like hybrid interface:

Soon will publish this version, include client data for pureevil.ru and asgeborges servers + complete pack VMBOX Ubuntu 12 64bit with PW 1.4.2 and PW 1.4.4.

yea, honestly really look like hybrid interface ior just i dont know this version.
about fonts and russian text in configs/interface.pck can translate all, about little crasher icon, idk how to fix but i guess u can remove or put to non visble place so can make unclickable but i thing shield is normall, PK protection on to u, big yellow logo if i know what do you mean isn't logo just text somewhere, ex. in old version is client side map folder, more exactly world folder precint.clt (simple swap with a english one from any similiar version).

also npc recovering? you can give a try to put npcgen.data to server world directory from older version, i am ain't sure too much new npc was added between 569-580.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, i unpack again interface pck archives and find some files with a russian translate like loginui.stf and small *.txt. Structure of this game engine work with 3 active visual files include text fonts ( dcf, stf and xml ). I thing will need to find and recovery dcf files with english original. Download this and see :beer:: and .

Cheers for veterans and pensioners and all pro workers, Ура!

Reaction score
seems kinda different than what i did, in 1.4.2 have stf (normal text in window or button),htf (text when hover the mouse somewhere),dtf (the elements coordinate, structure), dcf (used dtf files list)

i checked your interfaces pck, its similiar, just xml role in pck file is same than dtf role, also if u want do it fast maybe dcf stuff work but if u manually translate stf/htf files that could be better (i did same), you can do 2 way, extract another english interfaces.pck and compare the lines or use google translate for russian texts (not for whole file :p)

i did 2x (ru=>pwi, pwi=>pw ms) fully translation manually in 1.4.2 with compareing, fixing etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's hope that somewhere there will be good people to publish this versions of the game client pack 1.4.4 and 1.4.5. I post messages over the torrents and forums. I'm just not imagined that the company would be sold and changed during this period of time 6years. I thought years ago to make backups dvd version PW 1.4.4 and 1.4.5, but I did (my fault). During this time, i will back up records and finished them publish here like this complete pack from MrKiller version PW 1.4.8 v85. Here it's my complete server play pack with Ubuntu 64bit system + Client Sirens of War (password: tuan565) or full upgrade update from + . I am glad that have remained fans of the old game version and old game engine :cool:.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a solution to my problem to use hiden city bottom map zone 83 from my russian friends Kn1fe:
ha ha ha, thank you for Google and Skype. Posible to look new map regions into a old v PWI:
Thank you for help and post my friend!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here is a solution to my problem to use hiden city bottom map zone 83 from my russian friends Kn1fe:
ha ha ha, thank you for Google and Skype. Posible to look new map regions into a old v PWI:
Thank you for help and post my friend!

Does not work version 1.5.1

Reaction score
mega changed there rules but atm i don't know any good place what got around 50gb free space without bandwidth and other crap etc
core stuff on google drive but that 15gb only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this package!

I got 1 problem though. When trying to register acocunts it says Connection to MySQL Database Failed! What did I possibly do wrong?

nvm IP wasnt configured well

Last edited:
Back