Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sELedit 1.3.6 Update

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Merchants are not linked to item types, be it, you can add any item to any NPC (this is different with regards to crafting). the issue is usually due to a difference between server/client element.data. kinda busy right now but ill make a quick step by step when i get a chance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an updated sELedit which currently has 90% filled in fields, basically the lists and field names are nearly completed and are entirely in english. i should have it completed 100% tomorrow if i get the time.

This release is mainly aimed at those who are just breaking into PW development, but it is also useful to anyone working regularly with element editing.
michae5k - sELedit 1.3.6 Update - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits to Ronny for the great tool set :)

*Edit* i get an error when trying to upload so ill put a temp link to the page for the file.

Very nice, thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really sry for bumping this old thread Q.Q But the link is down i was wondering if someone could upload it to some other place.Thank you,and again i'm sry for bumping this old thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya i have those but this Elements editor has all rows explained.

Viva la Vida
Reaction score
Really sry for bumping this old thread Q.Q But the link is down i was wondering if someone could upload it to some other place.Thank you,and again i'm sry for bumping this old thread

If you're looking for a newest version of the tools, they can all be found here:

pwtools.codeplex.com

ya i have those but this Elements editor has all rows explained.

And so do newer versions of seledit. (and the link is he doesn't use codeplex anymore)

The pwtools svn-downloader on codeplex checks out the google svn anyway so anything you get from codeplex is the latest.

Codeplex also has all the documentation.

Read.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I encountered similar problems.
New sEledit does not work. If you try to put things on sale through the NPC is also flying bug.

The new version removed, use an older version, everything works.
If anyone needed - a link to download

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys im from PWPH our latest patch is Guardian Awakening how can i know the version of my client?

Thanks

God Bless

Back