Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sELedit - Simple Element Editor (unstable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But it needs to rewrite sELedit...

which will eventually be done by me. I'm not saying Ronny's code is bad, it's just like all of my first edition code. It works but is a giant horrific jumbled disaster that only the person that wrote it makes sense to.

My slowly evolving project will eventually solve all of the issues with current editors and I have been devoting most of my free project time to it.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds a great project for PW development!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In the last SVN commit it made mention of updating sELedit configs for the new v580 but no configs changes were commited to the bin directory :<

Could you update those configs so this works with latest elements.dat ? thanks!

Ohh and if you take feature requests could you have searches wrap to the beginning? Whenever I want to search for something I have to select the first element first or risk missing it.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In the last SVN commit it made mention of updating sELedit configs for the new v580 but no configs changes were commited to the bin directory :<

Could you update those configs so this works with latest elements.dat ? thanks!

Ohh and if you take feature requests could you have searches wrap to the beginning? Whenever I want to search for something I have to select the first element first or risk missing it.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/pwi-1-4-4-v580-792090/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, someone can write a config for this elements.data

sorry for my bad English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We know that there are many Brazilians who are part of the community ragezone, but not seen yet a configuration to edit the elements. date Br. I know that many are looking for as I do. I'm willing to pay someone to do the file config and so available to all. Has someone here enabled to do it for us? Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ronny or anyone willing to write a configs file for a certain elements.data file? Because the configs in then newest sELedit dosnt work for it, I tried them all. If yes then let me know please so I can link it. Thank a lot.

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
Ronny or anyone willing to write a configs file for a certain elements.data file? Because the configs in then newest sELedit dosnt work for it, I tried them all. If yes then let me know please so I can link it. Thank a lot.

What version is it? Is it another servers elements.data?

Viva la Vida
Reaction score
Like Ozuru said, it would be helpful for you to post what version it is.

sELedit should work for 1.4.4 up to v606 at least and 1.3.6

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
new feature has been added:

re-calculation in logic replace
this feature allows basic re-calculations of existing values

the attached image shows an example for multiplying each monsters exp with value 10000

Had this feature with my old EL editor and by far this is the most sought-out for editors. Thank you very much for having this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new feature has been added:

re-calculation in logic replace
this feature allows basic re-calculations of existing values

the attached image shows an example for multiplying each monsters exp with value 10000

Ready to download? '-'

Reaction score
Ready to download? '-'

Wait for it you greedy man. Or write your own rate multiplier, like many others, including me, did. Do something on your own for a change.

Until he releases, here is my (in comparrison crappy) elements monster exp and sp multiplier.

Just tell it where the monster table starts with monster count in elements.data (decimal offset). Do not use if you didn't get what I just said, wait for ronny's then :)

Cheers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's verision 1.3.6 build 2265, but like I said the newest version of sELedit wont open it, says that there is a mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back