Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sELedit - Simple Element Editor (unstable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
nice realease ronny. but my problem not solved.
i have delete some weapon on client side. and when convert to server side. weapon auto created. same like fly amount

look at client side

ronny1982 - sELedit - Simple Element Editor (unstable) - RaGEZONE Forums

and when convert to server. new weapon auto created.

i need delete manual from server side. oh my god :O:

Last edited:
Reaction score
nice realease ronny. but my problem not solved.
i have delete some weapon on client side. and when convert to server side. weapon auto created. same like fly amount

look at client side

and when convert to server. new weapon auto created.

i need delete manual from server side. oh my god :O:

if you remove more items than are inside the export containers (these *.data files are used to encapsulate the exported data) then the items from the container will be used. The container contains only the base set of original CN 1.3.6 items, so if you delete some of these base set items from your source file, they'll not be deleted from the exported file, because they're still in the container that is used for exporting...

Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
if you remove more items than are inside the export containers (these *.data files are used to encapsulate the exported data) then the items from the container will be used. The container contains only the base set of original CN 1.3.6 items, so if you delete some of these base set items from your source file, they'll not be deleted from the exported file, because they're still in the container that is used for exporting...

ok thanks ronny. now i got working. i copy elements.data client side and server side to container. i hope nothing problem because this :?:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ronny still hard at work on his programs ;) great to see how dedicated he is to this community i totaly love & admire his work and wont use any other programs accept his

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please update configs and rules for PWI (1.4.2 update ver 402 (1.4.2 build 2305))
sELedit 1.2a don't open elements.data for this version PWI

And please create config and rules for Perfect World Official Russian new version client (not yet in public, is a closed testing)
1.4.2 update ver 135 (1.4.2 build 2305)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great tool, I've fiddled around with the config files but honestly it's a bit beyond me.

Do you think you could take a look at the new PWE game Forsaken world and see? They're very similar and even if it's a case of starting the config file off, I should be able to work the rest out.

Thanks - link to element.data -

Also, what tool / method do you use to work out the type (byte / double / etc) and offset?

Last edited:
Reaction score
i only support configs for 1.3.6 client & server and the latest PWI, all other versions or games are not provided by me...

for modifiying/creating configuration files i'm using HexEdit 3.0 free but every hexeditor can be used to detect the list offsets and parameters

Reaction score
the new powerful join feature has been verified and is now stable
the release can be downloaded from the latest

Features:

• you can configure the join process and get a detailed changelog which will help to compare and merge elements.data files
  • choose what items should be affected (add new, repleace canged, drop missing)
  • choose the items to backup (if some items was added, changed, removed by the new elements.data file, you can slect which of the old items should be exported to the LOG directory before they will be changed by the new elements.data file)
  • the log file now notes about new, changed and missing items
  • the calculation time for joining has been increased because for all the comparsions

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
updatin thread.

last days workin under Resources list (mines) and found some mistakes in fields.
List 79. Resources.
Field 48. Required Quest to dive. Example 2828.
Field 49. Finishes quest after dive. Example 2828. But in seledit it shows 3.962872E-42.
Fields 50 and etc. Something about spawning monsters. Example MonsterID and numbers 1-10 etc.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tthe logic-replace feature is wonderful, and it helps me save alot of Time.
I want to make Perfect world more difficult, by making the monsters stronger, and this tool makes it possible.
My only problem is changing the monsters to being stronger is going to take the rest of my life, becuse i have to change each one sepreratly.
I would be really nice if, using the logic-replace feature, i could multiply all old values in a field by a factor.
This would allow me to make all monsters, lets say, 3 times stronger, without having to change each field, in each monster, one at a time. I think this would be a great feature.
I have no idea about coding, so i have no idea how difficult this would be, but it would be really nice.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone can help me, I have a problem with Map Service in Server side ..
It's Always offline when I change the elements.data [convert from client to server]

This is the screen shot,

password Pict : dwi

and then , anyone can convert this file into Server side ?? I don't know with the version, maybe this CN 1.3.1 Client
File elements :

password : dwi

Last edited:
RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Ok I have tried several times to get the newest sELedit from the links however it takes me to the main page of CodePlex and if I search SELedit it comes up with nothing. The only thing I can find by searching Perfect World is pwTools SVN-Downloader.zip which doesn't have sELedit in it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the new powerful join feature has been verified and is now stable
the release can be downloaded from the latest

Features:

• you can configure the join process and get a detailed changelog which will help to compare and merge elements.data files
  • choose what items should be affected (add new, repleace canged, drop missing)
  • choose the items to backup (if some items was added, changed, removed by the new elements.data file, you can slect which of the old items should be exported to the LOG directory before they will be changed by the new elements.data file)
  • the log file now notes about new, changed and missing items
  • the calculation time for joining has been increased because for all the comparsions

Group selection can add the item is cloning?
To clone the item is for example a few. Or not sink to the bottom after the item is cloning. Not very convenient to come back, we have to look back position, which was cloned item is.

Reaction score
Ok I have tried several times to get the newest sELedit from the links however it takes me to the main page of CodePlex and if I search SELedit it comes up with nothing. The only thing I can find by searching Perfect World is pwTools SVN-Downloader.zip which doesn't have sELedit in it.

You have to un compress the SVN downloader zip and run the .BAT inside to download the newest from his SVN ;) (it will download all of the newest version of his tools)

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Group selection can add the item is cloning?
To clone the item is for example a few. Or not sink to the bottom after the item is cloning. Not very convenient to come back, we have to look back position, which was cloned item is.

I don't understand what you're saying/asking ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now you can mark an item is and cloned. And you(me) need to mark two or more item is, and clone them.

I drew this )))

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh I see. You want to select multiple items and clone them at once instead of one by one. Yea this feature would be cool.

But it needs to rewrite sELedit...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Оr simple. Do not go to the bottom(or end of list) in seledit. When you do a clone of this item.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back