Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sGSHOPedit - simple GSHOP editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got it , the editor is working nice on W7 32 bits :lol:
Wondering jutst , if i want to add a Item and i don have the surfaces for it , it will be a problem ?:/:
And Btw Thx Ronny for ur great job :thumbup:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhm wondering . if a Npc has a item but its not in Gshop, why when i add it in Gshop the map crush ? ex : Maradona in Pwi has the new mounts that u can buy them with Celestial Shards , but when i put Shadrs in Gshop the Map crush ..map or gamedb, anyone know why ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx mate u rulles:thumbup: , now i dont know what iv did to server and client and i had to reinstall all and it is fine , the problem is that i need a gshop...cause the one i have it seems too new and i cant use it , so i need a old one , i will give also a ss maybe u could help me out with this.
i mention that this is the original one . i didnt change it at all...pls help:grr:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
gshop.data goes client and server side, that is why you are getting that error

make sure you put the same exact gshop.data in the following two places:
[client-side] \element\data\
[server-side] /PWServer/gamed/config/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did as u said , i mean i copied the gshop from client in server and i got this error .:?:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and what i suposed to give u that could help me out , i did copied the Ghsop from client in server files as u said , and when i restarted the server and started themaps as u said i got the error i showed u , thats why i did put the ss there , and if you cant help me could u give me a hint where i can get from a Simple Gshop ? it seems this one is not working well
I also tried the fgru's Gshop but its not working same Map Error :|

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok guys i checked the gs01 file and i found this but i can not translate it , maybe u could translate for meh :
ÅäÖÃÎļþ:'gs.conf' ÅäÖÃÔö²¹Îļþ:'gsalias.conf'
×°±¸ºó°ó¶¨¹¦ÄÜ´ò¿ª
°Ù±¦¸óÖÐÎïÆ·23603(1¸ö)³¬¹ýÁ˶ѵþÉÏÏÞ0
³õʼ»¯°Ù±¦¸óÊý¾Ýʧ°Ü
µÚÒ»²½³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬´íÎóºÅ:-31

Last edited:
Reaction score
i did as u said , i mean i copied the gshop from client in server and i got this error .:?:

(First off; that is not an error) Secondly, that GSHOP contains something that's not in your elements. So you can do one of two things, 1) get a corresponding elements 2) make a new GSHOP

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

...and before you tell me you don't have a GSHOP editor:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/pw-tools-repack-343-a-666040/#post5683386

...but I would hope you would have all that stuff already :\

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok guys i checked the gs01 file and i found this but i can not translate it , maybe u could translate for meh :
ÅäÖÃÎļþ:'gs.conf' ÅäÖÃÔö²¹Îļþ:'gsalias.conf'
×°±¸ºó°ó¶¨¹¦ÄÜ´ò¿ª
°Ù±¦¸óÖÐÎïÆ·23603(1¸ö)³¬¹ýÁ˶ѵþÉÏÏÞ0
³õʼ»¯°Ù±¦¸óÊý¾Ýʧ°Ü
µÚÒ»²½³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬´íÎóºÅ:-31

http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/text-editor-pck-files-696379/

Thats what GB2312 text looks like in ascii

this is what it looks like in Unicode (thanks to notepad++ character set fixing)
配置文件:'gs.conf' 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
装备后绑定功能打开
百宝阁中物品23603(1个)超过了堆叠上限0
初始化百宝阁
数据失败
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-31
Which translates to

Configuration file: 'gs.conf' configuration file added: 'gsalias.conf'
Binds enabled
Hundred Court of items 23603 (1) more than the stack limit 0
Initialization Hundred House
Data failed
The first step initialization failed with error: -31
Item 23603 is bugged on you, and its not an item, according to pwdatabase it really is a mob so it saying 1 is higher then the stack limit of 0 makes perfect sense...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
""Item 23603 is bugged on you, and its not an item, according to pwdatabase it really is a mob so it saying 1 is higher then the stack limit of 0 makes perfect sense...""

that item is in 23603 on Gshop or Elements.data?
Anyway i deleted all mounts&pets from that gshop and i received same Map offline.
About Elements.data ....id looked for this item 23603 in server Elements.data and Client elements.data but it say it doesnt exist...and how should i get a coresponding one?:/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
another Huge problem :) it seems it passed just 2 days till next problem , my problem is that i added some items to shop like the Mats for Crafting Nirvana but when i wana use them to craft it say i dont have them :| i will show a SS so u can maybe help me out

Attachments

Last edited:
Back