Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sGSHOPedit - simple GSHOP editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the newest ? cause i already use 1 pwd :) amyways i need another answers ,and cause i cant find a thread even i checked like 1000 threads i need to bother you guys on here to not start a new thread :) so
1) i was on a private server and i saw 5 npc that rly sing like a band , i mean moves and stufs , and i am wondering how the owner did that adn whre he got the npcs
2) i saw in many privat servers a Mount named Chocobo like a chiken bbut very very cute and wil be great if i will have the id :)
3)thx in advance for ur time and fast answers

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is the newest ? cause i already use 1 pwd :) amyways i need another answers ,and cause i cant find a thread even i checked like 1000 threads i need to bother you guys on here to not start a new thread :) so
1) i was on a private server and i saw 5 npc that rly sing like a band , i mean moves and stufs , and i am wondering how the owner did that adn whre he got the npcs
2) i saw in many privat servers a Mount named Chocobo like a chiken bbut very very cute and wil be great if i will have the id :)
3)thx in advance for ur time and fast answers

1. That was probably Bash's server... and he took a lot of npcs etc from JD and ESO, and that is more then likely where they came from

2. Chocobo... I don't know where that is originally from but it is not from PW in anyway, you have to add that on your own

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Chocobo mount was made by Kristkos i think... Cuz he loves Nintendo games :):

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. That was probably Bash's server... and he took a lot of npcs etc from JD and ESO, and that is more then likely where they came from

2. Chocobo... I don't know where that is originally from but it is not from PW in anyway, you have to add that on your own

Not necessarily Bash's server. I know Emprise had a band in Archosaur at one point. It was a video of theirs.

Chocobo mount was made by Kristkos i think... Cuz he loves Nintendo games :):

I don't think so. As far as I know Kristkos only works with dds files and makes new skins for things. I don't think he did much work with the ski files themselves. The chocobo mount can be found in visads files here on the forums.

Kristkos reskinned the Chocobo to make it look like Shadow the hedgehog from the sonic series. Sonic is from Sega not Nintendo. :tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
many thks :lol:, but i have to ask u now something else , lets say i wana add some mounts from aion , beside the Id what should i have to make them work on pw ? or needto add them at PwDATABASE first after add on mine server ? or ?:?:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't..... It's not the same game engine :mellow:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
for ur fast answer u got an answer from meh :)
so where to look for JD items>?

At the same place for PW. Cuz they are identical games.

Looks inside PCK files...

I would love to see PW run in the CryEngine :drool:

Same for me :love: That would be ultra perfect world :lol: I only love Aion cuz it use CryEngine... :lol:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
''At the same place for PW. Cuz they are identical games.

Looks inside PCK files..''
Romulan if i have them there how would i know what name they have ? i mean what name should i look for ? :):?:
And cause i cant find any threads who can help me in another matter il have to ask here:
1) where i get a new Iweb?i have the hrace009 test one but it dont have all tabs in it so i wana upgrade it if posible
2)how to activate a Npc? iv heard about aa G M that the G m have to activate it , but as i know in game u can not call Npc , u can just make Mobs and change face to npc .
When have time let me know . as always big thx for ur several answers

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Romulan if i have them there how would i know what name they have ? i mean what name should i look for ? :):?:
And cause i cant find any threads who can help me in another matter il have to ask here:
1) where i get a new Iweb?i have the hrace009 test one but it dont have all tabs in it so i wana upgrade it if posible
2)how to activate a Npc? iv heard about aa G M that the G m have to activate it , but as i know in game u can not call Npc , u can just make Mobs and change face to npc .

Maybe it's like PW :mellow: Something like JD\element\models.pck.files\models\weapons ?

1) and pls read all before asking cuz most of your answers are on the documentation page...

2) forget it, you can't activate a NPC spawned by the GM console :mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u sure about npc ? i was a G m on a private server and the Head G m was spawning a Npc who had some G m s cloak and weapon :) and i forgot to ask him how he did that ...:)
maybe i put a noob question but , i didnt asked PwAdmin , just for Iweb :| the Pwadmin its quiet nice , the Iweb is bad ..

Last edited:
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What he said is true... elements.data is where all of the information is located (you could use sELedit but I doubt all the fields are the same) and npcgen.data is how you add in npcs...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhm , lets say i get a Gshop from a Pwi game , so , same platform , why my Gsho peditor donnt open it ? cause i wanted to check JD and Forsaken World :)

Back