Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sGSHOPedit - simple GSHOP editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok , soo , u know in the new patch from piw they made some Loading scrins new , and when i open sufaces , unpack and stufs i do find the old Loafing screens, but even i change them *client side ) , when i runn the game the new loading appear , so where i can find the very new one sto change them ? :) and if any of u will say (Look on Links ) i just checked all links and what i can say mor eis that i checked even the DDs. filleds still nothing :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why sGshopedit not work for my client?

ronny1982 - sGSHOPedit - simple GSHOP editor - RaGEZONE Forums

can anyone solve my problem?

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why sGshopedit not work for my client?

ronny1982 - sGSHOPedit - simple GSHOP editor - RaGEZONE Forums

can anyone solve my problem?

You dont need an = on the spoiler tag

Extract it with something like 7zip not the built in windows extraction tool as it breaks the chinese filenames and then it will work just fine as long as you have .NET runtime installed (and most people do)

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok , soo , u know in the new patch from piw they made some Loading scrins new , and when i open sufaces , unpack and stufs i do find the old Loafing screens, but even i change them *client side ) , when i runn the game the new loading appear , so where i can find the very new one sto change them ? :) and if any of u will say (Look on Links ) i just checked all links and what i can say mor eis that i checked even the DDs. filleds still nothing :(

could u guys help me out on my topic ?

You mean that above? It seems as if you already know what to change...

Add in your own custom ones if you wish the newest ones can of course be found in an actual pwi client (not in pwd)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it seems u didnt undertand , i have them on my loading screen , and i want to change them , they are not in the Surfaces folder , in sufaces are the old ones but the New ones that appear on Loging arent there so i can change them , so easy for u its : I need to locate this new ones to replace them wthh my own ones :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i get a updated version cuz the lastest version dont work im on 1.4.2 server ad i replace both gshops and is wont let connect to server so..... where can i get one that will work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@das7002

i have extracted that with 7zip, but i have same problem..

what can i do? is that not working in XP SP2?

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok guys im back ! my short Holyday its over so :) i continue to check this forum every day asking and learning around with my fav Team :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i have a error , when i execute gshop like this please help

i have windows 7 64 bits ultimate, con framework 4,

after this how do i do update my server ?

Last edited:
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi, i have a error , when i execute gshop like this please help

i have windows 7 64 bits ultimate, con framework 4,

after this how do i do update my server ?

Extract it with something like 7zip not the built in windows extraction tool as it breaks the chinese filenames and then it will work just fine as long as you have .NET runtime installed (and most people do)

Was on the page right before this too...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks das, weel in the post pwServer 1.4.2 i write some trouble with the serve and the client

PD: happy new year

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if we change gshop, are we need to change element.data too???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, but obviously anything you want in gshop has to already exist in elements ...

i'am already check in element.data that 13311 is exist then i'll try to put in gshop but "PERFERCT BOUTIQUE DOESN'T HAVE THIS KIND OF ITEM".
i'am read whole forum pw dosn't see anything clue about that. can you give me advice 343

thx b4

RESOLVED

OK guys thx for clue ... my gshop in pw client is CORRUPT, i'am replace with new one and tadaaaaaa all working perfect

Last edited:
RaGEaholic
Reaction score
When you add it to gshop you need to 1 make sure it is in elements, 2 have the same gshop and elements in the client and on the the server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 ask again :D is gshop.data client and gshop.data server different???

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nope not different at all copy paste to client and to server there identicle. never had a problem doing it that way

and you should be able to press o and use right away

after a server restart of course

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
is your gshop file could be filled with duplicate an item with different quantity? coz i just realize that mine is not working for this kind of feature :grr:

Back