Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Website]Perfect World Simplicity - Every feature you ever wanted!

Reaction score
Hello again PW section. I never told you all , but I love Perfect World. This template took me quite a while , I thought I'd sell it for money , but eh , who cares , after seeing how people used my previous template which is here http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/perfect-world-site-template-831667/ , I laughed a lot , but I became sad too. I sadly see , that 99% procent of people around here , have absolutely no idea what HTML is , nor CSS , but yet they manage to code it to PHP , which , I guess is a good thing.

DEMO :
Uploading new screenshot soon.
Screenshot:
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY , DO NOT ABUSE AS I HAVE A BANDWIDTH SET ON MY SERVER :
(Older version , download page wasn't designed yet)

So here are some key features :

• Full width template
  • Download page
  • Register page
  • Multi sidebar modules (easy to add)
  • Original design
  • Dropdown menu with animations
  • Full guide right from the source PWI.PERFECTWORLD.COM
  • Includes character , cultivation , advanced , basic info

Again sorry , this template has no PHP at all , but hopefully you guys can manage that much. It's a minor thing.

This template is subject to Mucski Arts update policy , and shall be updated from time to time , also note that its not yet finished (it misses the UI , and 2 pages from cultivation , which will come later on in an update , sorry :(: , I got really really busy now , but promise I'll do it.)

What you get in the zip file :

• Fonts
  • ReadMe.txt
  • PSD (full website psd + guide buttons)
  • A few javascripts.
  • Extras : Character Icons , Country Code Selector (include it in the register.html if you need it)
  • Tons of HTML files (index , register , download , basic info , advanced info , cultivation , characters , races , full width , full post page) and more to come..

Download Link 1 : (mediafire)
Download Link 2:
Download Link 3: (uploading now)

Leaving a "Template by Mucski" is required , as I worked 4 weeks/3 hours a day on this template , which was intended as retail.

Also you can thank me by pressing "Like" and / or + Rep

Possible update later on : Including of default PHP scripts (I need help with this one as I do not own or ever will own a PW server) , such as register , news posting , login and logout , vote script , etc.

Sorry again from moderators if I put this in the wrong place. I just simply can't decide whether this should go to 1.4.5 dev or 1.3.6 dev.

How to delete or add a realm?

Quick tutorials :

Copy this from the index or anywhere you can see the realms on a page
PHP:
            <div class="realm"><!--realms , add more by copying this...-->
                <div class="realm-header"><p class="r-name">Heaven</p><p class="online">Online</p></div>
                <div class="realm-body">
                    <p class="text-left">Player Count:</p><p class="text-right">2039/3000</p>
                    <p class="text-left">Server Uptime:</p><p class="text-right">1w, 2d, 3hr</p>
                </div>
            </div><!--..until this , and paste it bellow-->

Now either paste it bellow to add a new realm , either delete all of it until onyl 1 remains , to have only 1 realm.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry again from moderators if I put this in the wrong place. I just simply can't decide whether this should go to 1.4.5 dev or 1.3.6 dev.

It's no problem. Best 'rule of thumb' to follow is, if something doesn't apply specifically to either version (and will work for both 136- /or/ 144+), post it in the 136- section as we are always telling the (new) guys in 144+ to practice with and refer to the 136- section for learning :wink::):
Seriously, I don't know why some people insist on learning on v144+, knowing 136- first is essential... It would be akin to learning how to drive in a Lamborghini: would people love to do it, sure, does that make it a good idea, NO (learn in a normal sedan first, then move up to a Lamborghini).

So, I will relocate this to the 136- section if you don't mind :):

Back