Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fix all LOMA Maps to work with PW

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was going to upload the maps but there is nowhere good to upload so I can just teach you all here and your free to do whatever you want :)

LOMA = Legend of Martial Arts 'aka Wulin'

This game has only just recently shut down due to lack of interest, however I am a huge fan of the art they do so I like to work with these files.

Download the English client here:

Ok,

You need to organise your client so none of the files interfere with one another so do the following:
- Unpack LOMA's buildings.pck
- Rename the folder "Textures" to "lomaures" or anything you like aslong as it is 8 letters.
- Now install it to your client.

Ok now that the client is set up:
- Choose q9 as example map to work with.
- Get maps q9 folder, litmodels q9 folder, loddata q9 folder and surfaces q9 files and organise them to install the files.
- Ok open q9.ecbsd using 010 editor or any other hex editor.
- It is simple all you do is change version from 13 to 12 and done.....
- You will need to configure region and precint .clt files so use your knowledge on these files and fix them.
REMEMBER: Region.clt issues are only version related so change version to 5 and your done.
- Convert to server and add the necessary files.
- edit gs.conf and instance.txt in configs file and your ready.
- Now install the map files and test it.

LOMA Maps are easy to fix as the structure is exactly the same as PW's except its a higher version as if version = 13 it reads .cld file which PW doesn't use until further up the pecking order of patches.

Some maps don't work such as Q1 and Q51+ so don't bother working with them but you have a selection of around 40+ maps to work with, some maps also are not fixed yet example is Q49 the terrain does not work it is a test map that was never released on LOMA.

Anyways enjoy your new maps :)

I forgot to add:

- When adding the litmodels use a tool like "Ultraedit" to mass edit all the files in the litmodels folder changing /Buildings/Textures /to /Buildings/lomaures/ so that the litmodels receive the correct texture.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Fix all LOMA Maps

OMG make a server! lol I would love to see one! I have TONS of people I know waiting for it to come back.

Back