Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with gshop.data

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
here is a screenshot of the problem:

Uploaded with

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
You actually have 2 issues shown in the screenshot. You need to convert your client's world region & precinct files to server and copy your client gshop.data file to server and then upload them to their proper directories.

Thanks for pointing out my mis-wording 343

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i upload gshop.data in my server since i'm using vmware...

pls and tnx

Reaction score
how can i upload gshop.data in my server since i'm using vmware...

pls and tnx

Any way you want to. Make an ISO, then do it the way you did the installation. Put it on a USB drive, then mount the USB drive from within the VM. Install VMware tools and use that to transfer between host and guest OS's. There is a billion ways to do it with none of them really being 'right', just whatever would be 'right' for you.

For whatever it is worth, I personally use the USB drive method. Super easy to toss whatever file(s) you want to transfer from you host OS to your guest OS by going to "removable devices" on VMware (after you've put the files on it ofc) and telling it to 'connect' it to the guest OS. Then mounting it within the guest os (using the actual mount command) and finally copying over the files to where I want them or they need to be. (the ofc un mounting and "disconnecting" from VMware so it's all ready to do again if I want/need to.) Explaining it takes longer than it actually does to do. EX. transferring a gshop.data from within your host -> your guest OS, would take me literally 15 seconds to do everything I've just described above. :wink:

Reaction score
To put it simple for you, client and server need the (physically) SAME EXACT gshop.data. Put the same exact gshop.data you make in your client AND your server... Then all should work just fine... ... ...

Back