Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gshop editing!!! Guide with pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add items to Itemmall:

Step 4:

Now you have to save your changes.
(at the client and at the server)

take the gshop.data of the client and of the server and put it in an temporary
file with two subfiles(client&server)

Now take the gshop.data of the client(perfectworld/element/data) and copy it to the client file
and take the gshop.data of the server(/PWServer/gamed/config/) and copy it to the server file.
(You should do a backup of both !!!)

Hendrik

I dont get what he means by "take the gshop.data of the client and of the server"- where do i find a gshop.data in the server?
the only place i know where to get the client gshop.data is:

C:\Users\Jemma\Documents\MY PERFECT WORLD\Perfect World International\element\data -gshop.dat

thats the gshop i edited in gshop editor.

Unless the server gshop.data file is:

C:\Users\Jemma\Documents\MY PERFECT WORLD\Perfect World International\element\data - gshop1.dat ???

Or am i completely wrong? pleas heeeeeelp:8:

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont get what he means by "take the gshop.data of the client and of the server"- where do i find a gshop.data in the server?
the only place i know where to get the client gshop.data is:

C:\Users\Jemma\Documents\MY PERFECT WORLD\Perfect World International\element\data -gshop.dat

thats the gshop i edited in gshop editor.

Unless the server gshop.data file is:

C:\Users\Jemma\Documents\MY PERFECT WORLD\Perfect World International\element\data - gshop1.dat ???

Or am i completely wrong? pleas heeeeeelp:8:

1. Dont necro old threads. Start new ones :):

2. gshop.data ( serverside ) is located here:
/PWServer/gamed/config/gshop.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Dont necro old threads. Start new ones :):

2. gshop.data ( serverside ) is located here:
/PWServer/gamed/config/gshop.data

1. it takes longer to start a new one. why would i start a new one when this post has the EXACT things im looking for :)

2. thank you. i did not realise that to get file:/PWServer/gamed/config/gshop.data
you had to log into winscp :thumbup: thank you for the help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. it takes longer to start a new one. why would i start a new one when this post has the EXACT things im looking for :)

2. thank you. i did not realise that to get file:/PWServer/gamed/config/gshop.data
you had to log into winscp :thumbup: thank you for the help[/QUOTE

If You Can give me mirror link ?
because megaupload is blocked

Reaction score
you need elemets editor. Go to Flight Mounts and row 9,10,11,12.

You do realize that the last post itself is almost a year old, not to mention the last relevant post was almost 3 years ago, and the OP was made (MORE than 3 years ago, on) 17-01-10 !!!

Not to also mention what you answered has actually already been answered by the very person that you're answering...:

i changed the speed my editing the elements.data - serach for your flight / mount -> change speed -> add this ID to your gshop.data

you will edit same with other speed - u need a free id for add this again...

ive change line 9 - 12

On that note, I am going to CLOSED this thread before anyone else attempts to further resurrect this long dead thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back