Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Itemmall in NPCS

Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
Hello.
Here is my Guide - How to add Items to NPC -

Example is add Mount to NPC.

1. Search the NPC where u wanna add it.
Example: Pet Master Sienna

2. Search the ID for Merchandise List (sell Items)

3. Here u see Ive change mine. By me there is food.
By normal is I,II,III,IV,V,VI.

So now u can change the IDs.

4. New Categorie

There u can write the new Categorie and under it the IDs.

5. Change Price.

There u can put the new Price.

I hope its ok so and it help u all. Have fun.
And ive really found it alone ^^

Credits: Elementseditor V6.1 by Tekk

Bye bye Eistiger

Ps. Question? PM me ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good, congratulations xD

As soon as I can I register at home I see the NPC
| O |

uhauhaauhuha

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What's that program that edit the Npc's? Show the link dowload please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about editing server side? cuz i noticed if i open element.data from
server with the elements_Tools(EN) list40 tab is empty no edit fields etc. in list40 client elements.data are the mechant list where the items are registred so just wondering how do i add items on server side?

thanks for help

Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
how about editing server side? cuz i noticed if i open element.data from
server with the elements_Tools(EN) list40 tab is empty no edit fields etc. in list40 client elements.data are the mechant list where the items are registred so just wondering how do i add items on server side?

thanks for help

Yeah u need to edit Serverside too. But use Tekks Elements Tools its much better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i edit elements and npc data from russian 1.3.4 client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help? basically i have tekk element editor 6.2 installed and its on version 1.3.6 files and when i go to look at editor everything has no name just squares? and i'm not finding anything thats in this tutorial so any help would be awsome. thanks. :thumbup:

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I chose an npc that I figured would be easy, the foreign monk up in fishing village, found its sale list id, and tried adding an item and that didnt work... so I changed where I added the id back to 0 then changed the id of his default item Thousand Year Lee's to Dusk Crosier everything seems fine server boots up ok and client doesnt crash... but I go to npc still has the same item... and... it says invalid service request if I try to purchase it... is there anything else I need to change?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I chose an npc that I figured would be easy, the foreign monk up in fishing village, found its sale list id, and tried adding an item and that didnt work... so I changed where I added the id back to 0 then changed the id of his default item Thousand Year Lee's to Dusk Crosier everything seems fine server boots up ok and client doesnt crash... but I go to npc still has the same item... and... it says invalid service request if I try to purchase it... is there anything else I need to change?

You need change elements.data in client and server side.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try a merchant NPC I do beleve that monk is a crafting NPC(im sure there was a leeks crafting in the list,thats the wine or what ever he sells)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would someone please be kind enough to re-do this guide for me? I want to edit what's for sale in an NPC but I don't know where to start. (I want to put the PWI fashion into an NPC)

Back