Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Perfect World Server 1.3.6 on Colinux Tutorial (with pictures)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
heya is there any other way to make a account other than the reg page? my reg page doesnt wanna connect to mysql

is making carefully.
Reaction score
Just try

cd /home/
./startup.sh

Let me know what happens

@playg

The error we were getting IS a cpu problem. I just tried the same files on my laptop that I run my main server with and it worked fine. And was rather easy to do. ._.

There's supposedly a fix for it, the AMD fix when you run ./start.sh. It didn't do anything for me.

is making carefully.
Reaction score
heya is there any other way to make a account other than the reg page? my reg page doesnt wanna connect to mysql

You have to edit your core.php and ONLY change the password.

nano /opt/lampp/htdocs/register/core.php

EDIT

Sorry for the double post, too. Thought someone posted after me. D;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: TDS in /opt/lampp/htdocs/register/processor.php on line 26

Warning: mssql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/register/processor.php on line 27
Connection failed! Check your core.php

is making carefully.
Reaction score
@ Akyane

Post your core.php and change your pass to test

@ playg

Do you happen to have another pc you can try it on?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GNU nano 1.3.8 File: /opt/lampp/htdocs/register/core.php

<?php
/* Script Created by BORODA specially for **********.COM Community */

//complete "station\sqlexpress" with your particular case
$SERVER = "TDS";
//complete with your login
$ADMIN_NAME = "sa";
//complete pass with your pass
$ADMIN_PASS = "test";
//complete database witht the name of your perfect world database
$DATABASE = "dbo";

?>

its just this register page that doesnt work...everything else does u_u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I came back for a minute and tried the cd /home/ then ./startup.sh...no luck same turnout =[

I think the problem is the "/usr/bin/screen" part since I don't have that file =[

is making carefully.
Reaction score
Try instead of TDS, YOURCOMPUTERNAME/SQLEXPRESS

And theres also IWeb if all else fails. I don't think you can access the user table from SQL Express, but maybe in gamedbd.

@ playg

Do any of them have at least a 1 ghz processor? The one I tried using and failed only had 700, but it runs smooth a 1.5.

is making carefully.
Reaction score
I came back for a minute and tried the cd /home/ then ./startup.sh...no luck same turnout =[

I think the problem is the "/usr/bin/screen" part since I don't have that file =[

I just tried /localhost/register/ with these server files, and the page came up blank. ._.

I think my database may have gotton corrupted though, since I can't reach it via express anymore.

EDIT

Another repost D:<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I'll go to sleep for now, hopefully there will be a guide/solution to this problem tomorrow afternoon when I get home from school. Ta Ta~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try instead of TDS, YOURCOMPUTERNAME/SQLEXPRESS

And theres also IWeb if all else fails. I don't think you can access the user table from SQL Express, but maybe in gamedbd.

@ playg

Do any of them have at least a 1 ghz processor? The one I tried using and failed only had 700, but it runs smooth a 1.5.

there all 3200+ athlon

is making carefully.
Reaction score
WHY ARE THEY ALL AMD D:<

Well, try the amd patch on each, and try closing all the dungeons.

@ krazykris47421

Delete your dbo database and do it again. This time replace holdlock with (holdlock) BEFORE you execute. Worked for me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm, could someone upload the correct version (so 1.3.6) on megaupload or something like that? Because the download servers from the official site are too slow... :/

EDIT: Oh and yes, if I open the PWServer.bat file, it disappear directly after opening the file... Does anyone have the same problem?

is making carefully.
Reaction score
UPDATE

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: is a pc/sql related problem. Nothing to do with colinux or the image.

I'll post a the fix when I find it.

Last edited:
is making carefully.
Reaction score
Yeah. They usually do. Too bad the pwserver doesn't want to work with it. :/

Also, another update: the mssql_connect() error is supposed to be an error if you have the wrong MSSQL version. I looked at my running server, and it's 2005. I looked at the pc I'm getting the error on, and it's ALSO 2005.

NO idea at this point.

Back