Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Noob Tutorial for NPC, Elements,XML Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WARNING!!! These tutorials for noob only, so please...
PRO either go away or please stay and correct me if im wrong....

STEP BY STEP NEWBIES TUTORIAL
FOR NPC EDIT, ELEMENTS EDIT AND XML EDITOR/IWEB
Easiest as Possible

Hello,

1. First, i wanna say a Big Thanks to :
RAGEZONE, Szaer/totoman/chafed Sofag, Eistiger, talolan, Romulan, Asreina and all other programers
who can make these happend
2. I wanna say sorry for my bad english, I'm an Indonesian, so ...
3. These things are not my work 100%, the hardest work is by Coder/programer
who made these programs, and some of these tutors are maybe already made
by other, i just re-write it in my own words.
4. I write these things is simply for me to remember things, cause i often
forgot what i have/can do if i didnt write it lol
5. All these things are tested by me, and it worked :)

ok lets just begin,

Things i used now :
1. Basic PW Server : Szaer/totoman/Chafed image (im using the 2 GB image only), sofag contents
(Im not sure if other images will work with my way, u can try it though, that's the
art when u messing around with something lol)
2. NPC Editor, im using NPCGen V 1.4 EN (from Romulan tools pack)
3. Elements Editor, i only use the tools i've got so far, nothing special,
i cant edit them, cause i know nothing bout coding, im just just messing
with them, and it turned it worked lol
Tools i use :
- Elements Editor by Tekk V 6.2
- Chinese Elements Editor V 1.9 (for server)
What u can do :
- Edit stat for weapon, armor, wing speed, mount speed .. etc
- Add item to selling NPC
- Add new item/ID by using other newest elements.data (using "add" and/or "compare" command)
4. XML Editor EN, translated by Tololan
When this one combined with iweb, i found it very usefull to add "instant" modded equip

=========================================================================================

A. NPC Edit :
All Credits goes to "Eistiger" for his quick tutor and "Romulan" for his tools

raindelian - Noob Tutorial for NPC, Elements,XML Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

1. First thing first, prepare a folder, name it as u like (all have to be in the same folder)

2. Put NPCGen V 1.4 EN in it

3. Put elements.data from sofag contents located in "home\gamed\config\" in it.
Y i use ele from sofag? Cause other didnt work (some of em), i think it because of they all are already modified, im not sure.
EDIT (i forgot to add this) : To avoid the error, u have to make sure that u use elements.data from server side.
Anyway, it doesnt matter, we didnt change anything from this elements.data, its only needed by the program to show ID, Name (somehting like that i thing)

4. Put your "npcgen.data" file (from your server)
Actually there are more then 1 "npcgen.data" from the server, u just have to choose which one that u wanna edit.
For example : if u want to edit npc, mobs in main world, u have to take "npcgen.data" from "home\gamed\config\world", and so on...
And for fresh start, i really recommended the file from sofag contents. Its located in "home\gamed\config\world\elements.data"

* : if u wanna try to edit ur existing npcgen.data from ur server (from colinux)
use this command from your root :
Code:
cp /home/gamed/config/world/npcgen.data /serv/
this will copy ur npcgen.data
from your server to ur "serv" folder. Then put it in the NPCGen Editor folder.

5. WARNING ! Before we start editing, please make sure u have already made a back up
of this "elements.data".

6. OK, everything's set, now run ur NPC Gen Editor program. For example, we're going to edit NPCs in main world only.

7. All in english ( thank you Coder :thumbup: ), u just have to make sure one thing here its the 18th text box. THis one is world/map's ID i think (not sure though)
But for now lets just focus on main world only, so u have to make sure u fill this 18th text box with "0".

8. First try, adding NPC.
For example im gonna add Crescent Weapon furnace to west adc

9. Find ur NPC ID, or name by entering the "search text box", dont panic if u cant find it :D: that mean ur npcgen.data didnt have "Crescent Weapon furnace" in the main world.
So lets add it.

10.Click "New" button

11.Scroll down to the last NPC, and click it.

12.First, lets fill the ID with "Crescent Weapon furnace's ID"
(U can use elements editor to find the ID, im using Tekks)

13.Enter the coordinats where u want to put the Crescent Weapon furnace.

lets take a break....

How to see the coordinats?
U have to see it in the game, using "d_showpos" command in console.
in order to use the console, here's what u have to do :
- Open "notepad"
- Write this in it : elementclient.exe game:cpw console:1
- save as "bat" file, ex : "RUNPW.bat"
- put this bat's file in ur "perfect world folder\element\"
- Dont run the game from patcher, run it from this "bat"
- in the game press "Shift+Alt+~"
- after the console loaded, type "d_showpos"
- now u can see the coordinats
so just walk to the place where u want to put "Crescent Weapon furnace"
write the coords above ur head.

Tips :
AAA.aaa,BBB.bbb,CCC.ccc
Just focus on Capital letter, its the absolute coordinat.
AAA.aaa = X coordinat
BBB.bbb = Y coordinat
CCC.ccc = Z Coordinat
Beside Y coordinat (height of the object from ground), u can safely use absolute coord
so ur coord will be : AAA,BBB.bbb,CCC, its easier

ok lets continue....

14.After entering the coordinats, dont forget to enter the NPC rotation (X,Y)
Its for NPCs direction, where to he/she's facing.
For this, u just have to see other npc in the game, remember the name and where he/she's direction.
For example :
Beyonce is facing North, so remember her Name. Go to the NPC Gen Editor, Search for Beyonce, and save her rotation value both X and Y of course.
(Save it in notepad for easier use later, for copy paste)
After that is easy, just copy-paste Beyonce rotation value to ur new NPC.
Well i dont think furnace had a face, so u wont see its direction lol, but this rotaion is important especially for human's NPC (lol it'll be funny if an NPC is facing a wall.....)

15.After editing, click "Apply", then save ur "npcgen.data" file

16.OK thats it, ur done, gratz for ur new NPC.

17.Dont forget to put this edited "npcgen.data" file back into ur server.
for easier copy, put this edited file in "serv" folder and...
use this command in colinux :
Code:
cp /serv/npcgen.data /home/gamed/config/world/
(remember which npcgen.data u edit, put it back in the same folder as before)

* : With the explanation above, i think u r already know how to add new mobs,
put the mobs' ID in "NPC-ID's text box". For mobs ID, u can use the pwdatabase's site
<--- for Perfect world MY
just dont forget to put "respawn time" in the editor lol.
One more thing, at "text box" number 24 for mobs they usually fill it with "50"
im not sure with this one, i only assuming that this is the code for
"moving/not move" mobs, im not really sure though (havent tested it)
Value of "50" for moving mobs, "0" for not moving (this value is the NPC's value)
U can find it ur self...like i said, im not a PRO lol

Finally...heres my own west adc after some few tweaks on NPC :D:

==========================================================================================

B. Elements Edit Part-1

As u all know, Tekk Ele Editor known as editor with many bug, can't save anything.
Well that's not true (not all of em). U can still use this Editor to edit things in
the elements/data and save it. It worked for me....And one thing for sure, The "Compare"
command within this editor is very usefull to add some IDs.

The key is only use "Save" command when u finish editing with this editor.
And make sure theres no "bak" (back up) file in the same folder.
i guarantee it will work, well mine did.

The only problem when using this editor is u have to know for sure which version of
ur elements.data file. Cause that's the the only way u can open elements.data with this editor.
But dont worry, with the power of "messing around" (LoL) u will solve this problem easyly :)
just need a little patient...try opening elements.data with different settings if one didnt work,
LoL...what can i say, i dont have any other way beside this, that's what i did so far....
("Element Master Editor"'s program has "version" info when opening elements.data file, but still
there's no explanation about the patch, but hey..it helped just a little bit lol

* : Opening elements.data with Tekk's Elements Editor
Till now, i found that only ver 1.3.1 (Client) the one that actually exist.
Only they modified it (add some items from ver 1.3.9 ... etc) so they can use ver 1.3.9 item with this version.
so, for elements client, before trying other settings, try this settings first to open it.
File version = 1.3.1, Patch = 13, language$Type = MY EN, Client
this setting always work for client side, even its already modded.

As for the server side, try this setting :
File version = 1.3.6, Patch = 1, language$Type = MY CH, Server
it also work for modded elements server.
Even the Elements Master Editor's Info said the version is 1.2.6, but still it will open by this setting.

So, here we go...
1. Please make sure u have "dat" file in ur elements editor folder.
The file name is something like this : "listCfg_10301-MYEN-cli-v.13.dat".
for me (i got this file from Romulan's pack), i have 6 "dat" files inside editor's folder.

2. FOr starter, make sure u have PW MY EN V 1.3.1 (13th update) installed, so u will have
elements.data file version 1.3.1 update 13. This file will match the "listCfg_10301-MYEN-cli-v.13.dat" file which is needed to open ur elements.data.

3. OK open ur Elements Editor program, and open ur elements.data file.
If ur not success opening the file, then u probably have different version of elements.data
So, please make sure u have elements.data file that match one of the "listcfgs" inside ur folder.

4. Again...before doing anything, make sure u have a back up of ur elements.data file.

5. And before u doing massive edit, just try a little edit at first. Then save it.

Like i said before, please make sure u didnt use "Save as" command, and only use "save".
And make sure there is no "bak" file inside ur elements.data folder. (THis "bak" file
usually exist after first save) Its a little annoying, yes, but what can i say, this is
the only way...u have to delete the "bak" file everytime u want to save ur edit. Cause
that's the key to success saving ur edited elements.data.

So, try re-open ur modified (saved) elements.data, and if u see that u have successfully save the changes,
then ur good to go.....

6. Right now im not gonna explan how to edit things, i think u already know how to edit,
well this is an english program, so....
Im just gonna share some tips for editing this elements.data file...

TIPS :
a.Try to remember some of the elements List Number, or maybe u can write it down somewhere
Im not trying to say u have to rememember all of the IDs, LoL thats Super Crazy, only some.
Like this one :
a. List 4 = weapons
b. List 7 = armors
c. List 10 = accecoris ... etc...etc...
Beside its easier for you to find things, u can solve one problem too here...what problem?
U see...when ur using Search by Name's button fo find ID, the results not always one.
Sometimes there are lots of them with the "same name". But if u remember the List, ull find it
really easy...
Here's an example :
Lets say i want to add item to NPC "GM Special Use On Sale",
so i go use the search by name (easiest way). The results is ... there are some IDs who has
the same Name...so which one should i pick?
That's easy...cause i remember, that for NPC, they using List Number 57. So..u know what's next :)

*:yes, maybe there are some items outside the usual List, im not sure though, and i dont
recommended u to edit this kind of item, cause i dont know for sure what's the result.

b.To add some items (gshop item, or anything) into an NPC, just continue tips number 1...
After finding ur NPC (in the List 57), click it...

- In the NPC's info (its in the middle, the one who has ID, Name, Models..etc...etc...),
Find line "13th"...thats the ID for his/her merchandise List (if the NPC has no value in the 13th line, so that NPC is not selling anything...that's what i know so far)

- So...go to that ID...use serach ID if u have to (I found Merchandise List is on List 40), Click it...and look at the info..

Line number 3, 36, 69, 102...is the "Tab's name"
Line 4-35, 37-68, 70-101 ..... is for the Item's ID.
As u already know, all seller has 32 slot in one tab
....so fill em with ur custom items...

c.To add craft's item to NPC, the basic is the same as above, only this time the Craft List ID is
located in the Line 27, as for Line 28 is Dissamble capabilities (Look at List 55)
So u just have to follow that ID (from Line 27), and see the infos...
And that's all i know so far, about the craft list i just cant figure it out "yet", cause when
i try to follow the ID from the list, there are some ID that i dont understand...so sorry about this
So, if someone already figure this out,please help me.........

d.As u know, not all NPC have the capability of selling or crafting, or even make a conversation.
If u ready to messed up with this elements.data...lets do this, if not...just pass it
its about how to add some of these capabilities to some NPC
(so far i only test some command, that is selling item, it worked,
but im not sure about other command, u can try it ur self, i just show u the basic)

OK lets do this.........
Line 13th on every NPC is the start of everyting....u'll see numbers on that line, and the line
after that...

Here's what i found so far :
Every NPC who has the capability of selling items and/or crafting always have numbers in line
13th, 14th and 15t...etc
- Line 13th as u already know is the Merchandise List (List of items that he/she sells)

- Line 14th (1108) is to open a conversation (when player click the NPC) that is selling conversation
(U can see the explanation in List 108)...im just not really sure about this, but so far i always put this number in line 14th if i want an NPC selling an item

- Line 15th (2088) is Repairing capability

and some others NPC has other cabalities such as :
- 2086 = soulstone, known as inserting the stone to the equpments
- 2087 = Purify, known as remocing stones from equipments
these 2 numbers usually put in line 16th and 17th. But im not really sure for this 2 commands
cause there are unknown numbers under these 2 numbers, and i think there are some connections between them...

The picture above is an example of adding capabilities to an NPC
as u can c, i made salvatore (guard from west adc gate) become a seller
to do this is quiet simple, after u fond the NPC (List 57),u just have to put some numbers
on Line 13th, 14th and 15th, that is :
13th = 13196 ( im using my modded merchandise List from Messenger Angel Chiling)
14th = 1108 (selling)
15th = 2088 (rapairing)

e.Last thing to do...dont forget to do this editing in both side, server and client side
Actually i never try only one side, cause its too risky, im afraid that the elements data is not syncronize with each other. So be sure to edit both side of elements.data

==========================================================================================

C. Elements Edit Part-2
Add item from other elements.data by using compare command

All credits goes to "Tekk" and "Romulan" who wrote "README.txt".
I gotta make sure of this again, i only re-write this in my own words
using the base Romulan's Readme file.

Lets get to the point,

Till now i havent find an editor who can add an ID to elements.data for client side.
At least the "free one" (i saw other sell a working editor for client side, well they
claim it worked, i dont know, as i havent tried it)
But for server side, i think u can use some chinese editors, it worked for me.
(Editor ver 1.9 is good enought)

Anyway, lets skip this part for now, as i cant help u much with client side editor.
But dont worry, there's another way to add some IDs to elements.data,
that is by using "compare" command within Tekk's Editor.
But of course u must have modded/more advance elements.data (client side is easy to get
from other advance private server).
But then again, this is a cheap way to add an ID (maybe its more like stealing ... )

The choice is urs....

There are 2 types of comparing that u can do with this editor,
1st is to add new IDs to "elements.data server side" by using modded "elements.data client side"
2nd is to add new IDs to "elements.data client side" by using modded "elements.data client side" too

How do i know if an elements.data is already modified?
simplest way is to see its property from windows, size and last modified. Of course
bigger size, and latest date is the one with the most advance.
Other way, more sure yet a bit tricky, is by opening it using Tekks ele editor.
Compare the the IDs from the List with ur current elements.data. If there is some IDs
that doesnt exist in your current elements.data, then thats the one (the modded elements.data)

And in order to have a sync IDs between server and client side, u have to use same
modded elements.data for both (U dont want to mess IDs inside elements.data, especially
when there are more then 100 new IDs, it will be hard to fix)

OK lets do this,

Again, please make sure u have the same elements.data (client and server side) as me,
cause i tested it and it worked. Other then this, i dont know.
Server side = from totoman's pw server image (i can open this with "listCfg_10306-MYCH-srv-v.1.dat")
Client side = PW MY EN till update 13 (listCfg_10301-MYEN-cli-v.13.dat)
and modded elements.data (any, just try it) using the same setting(listCfg_10301-MYEN-cli-v.13.dat)

1. As usual, dont forget to make a back up for everything !!! this must be done before anything!!!

2. Prepare the files :

- Elements.data (server side)
- Elements.data (client side)
- Modded Elements.data (client side)

3. Open ur Tekk's Editor, and use "compare 2 files" (File-->Compare 2 files) command.

4. I really recomended adding ID for Client side first, and after that server side.

5. Adding client elements.data :

- Browse 1st elements.data = this one will be ur current client's elements.data
(wait till it finish loaded 100%)
- Browse 2nd elements.data = this one will be modded client's elements.data
- Click "Analise", and wait till it finish.
- Then u will see "the results" in the end of the list.
- Save ur modded elements.data, this is for client side use
that's it, u have modded elements.data for client side

6. Adding server elements.data :

- Browse 1st elements.data = this one will be ur current server's elements.data
- Browse 2nd elements.data = this one will be modded client's elements.data
u can use same modded elements.data (the one that we use to client side)
or u can use ur new saved elements.data client (i recomended this one, in order
to make sure that ur server and client elements.data are in sync)
- Click "Analise", and wait till it finish.
- Then u will see "the results" in the end of the list.
- Save ur modded server's elements.data, this is for serverside use

D. XML Editor, Add instant modded equips (Weapon, Armor, Accecoris) by using IWEB

Ok lets begin...
I'll make sure one thing 1st, so far i havent found that this editor can inject the item right into
the char, so i only show u how to use this editor with the help of iWeb (for injecting the item into
the char)

Part-1 : Item XML Creator

1. Prepare ur things, make a folder, and put ur xml editor (im using the one from Romulan's Pack,
its "Item XML Creator ver 1.8"), and put elements.data (any elements.data, so far i use 4 differents
elements.data and all work, it doesnt matter cause its only used for the base of creating item)

2. Ok Run ur editor.

3. There are 3 tabs there, Armr for creating armor, Weap for creating weapon and accs for creating accecoris.
When u click the tabs, this program automaticaly loads the items from elements.data so u will see
all the items in the right.

Please remember, not all items are visible here (in the game), it depends on ur elements.data
and models.pck file (client side), if ur elements.data and models.pck file is not up to date (modded),
and u made an item that is not exist in ur current elements.data or models.pck, then u will get
either a "wrong item" or "correct item but its invissible". so please, u really have to know for sure
which item that will work in your client.

4. For example lets use a weapon which is very familiar (even in the ver 1.3.1 client will work).
Lets say Nimrod Bow...(Reward for 8th Rank)

5. So please choose "tab : weap", and in the right frame choose :
- Type : Long Range
- Sub Type : Bow
- Item Name : ??Bow of the Nimrod (LoL i guess the "??" means star, i just cant see it)
Done, u have the base of Nimrod Bow.

6. Next thing to do is modified it, either put some sockets on it or change the stats...anything u like

7. After finish modifying the weapon, press "Generate", so u will have ur modded weapon in XML code.

8. copy ur generated XML Code to notepad and save it. (i really recomended this, cause if u want to put the same weapon again u dont have to use the editor again)

9. Thats it, ur done....next thing is put ur modded weapon in ur char...

Please be carefull when u edit "Freq 1.#INI", this one is base attack frequency of a weapon.
The lower the frequency means the attack is faster. For this one, i really recommended u
to use the value between "10" and "20"

Im sorry, there are 3 spots that i havent understand till now, they are :
"---1", "---2" and "connect", maybe u can figure em out....

Part-2 : iWeb

1. Run ur server, and wait till ur ready to login to the game.

2. Open ur iWeb, Login, and go to "Role Info Change"

3. in "Enter Role Name", type the name of ur ingame char (the one who will receive the weapon)

4. Then click the link "Role XML"

5. If ur success, u will see the Role of ur character in XML code.

6. What we want here is put the item into the char, so that will be the inventory of that char.

7. Search for word "pocket" (use Ctrl+F)

8. Put ur generated XML Code (ur modded weapon's code) in the 3rd line after the word "pocket"
(before "<variable name = "reserved1"....")

9. Before u save it, please make sure where exactly u put it.

As u know, there are 32 slots in the inventory (standar), so if ur char already has some items
in his/her inventory, u have to put ur modded weapon in the empty slots (u dont want to mess with
item, especially if there are some important item in the inventory). So please make sure u already
know which slot is empty.

To put the item in specific slot, u just have to change the value of "pos"

<items><variable name="id" type="int">12649</variable>
<variable name="pos" type="int">0</variable> <---- slot position
<variable name="count" type="int">1</variable>
<variable name="max_count" type="int">1</variable>
<variable name="data" type="octets">64004000320000002c01000048710000487100002c000200010000000d0000000e00000062210000ab040000ab0800000000000000000000140000000000a0410000a0400300000000000000000000000000000000000000</variable>
<variable name="proctype" type="int">0</variable>
<variable name="expire_date" type="int">0</variable>
<variable name="guid1" type="int">0</variable>
<variable name="guid2" type="int">0</variable>
<variable name="mask" type="int">1</variable>
</items>

value of "0" = slot number 1, "1" = slot number 2....etc

10.Now ur Done, save ur xml code by clicking the only one button in the bottom.

U can check it in ur inventory for ur new modded weapon..........

OK, finally done it, sorry if there are still some mistakes, im only a noob...please be kind to correct me :):

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
D. XML Editor, Add instant modded equips (Weapon, Armor, Accecoris) by using IWEB

u can simply use this :D xml editor :) simply add it in the same folder elements.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can simply use this :D xml editor :) simply add it in the same folder elements.data
Xml editor

thanks for the info, but is still dont understand, how u put the item into char if not using iweb?

By using that "connect" function in the editor? LoL i dont know whats that function for

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
More detailed infos about XML creator:

----1: It used for the refine level. It must be a number btw 0 and 12 only !
----3: It used for the position in the inventory.
Connect: It used for soulbind the item to your role.
Yes (this is the same option like the soulbind hierogram).
Invisibl (it used to bind the item to your role but it doesn't show the "bind" tag ingame like GM stuff).
No (it does nothing).

Optional informations:
Every item have a bonus limit. You can't add more bonus than an item can support.
Armors and Weapons have a limit of 4sockets only! If you want to add more, you will crash your server. And... accessories can't have sockets of course ^^

EDIT:
Yes there is others way for adding item and make modification to your role
without Iweb. I think some pro-coder have their soft can edit directly the GameDB by the network. But atm, Iweb is the best web based tool i have found xD

If we compare with a MySQL database:
phpmyadmin (web based tool)
Navicat (software based tool)

I think it's probably possible to do the same thing with GameDB server but i don't exactly how to...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More detailed infos about XML creator:

----1: It used for the refine level. It must be a number btw 0 and 12 only !
----3: It used for the position of in the inventory.
Connect: It used for soulbind the item to your role.
Yes (this is the same option like the soulbind hierogram).
Invisibl (it used to bind the item to your role but it doesn't show the "bind" tag ingame like GM stuff).
No (it does nothing).

Optional informations:
Every item have a bonus limit. You can't add more bonus than an item can support.
Armors and Weapons have a limit of 4sockets only! If you want to add more, you will crash your server. And... accessories can't have sockets of course ^^

EDIT:
Yes there is others way for adding item and make modification to your role
without Iweb. I think some pro-coder have their soft can edit directly the GameDB by the network. But atm, Iweb is the best web based tool i have found xD

If we compare with a MySQL database:
phpmyadmin (web based tool)
Navicat (software based tool)

I think it's probably possible to do the same thing with GameDB server but i don't exactly how to...

PERFECT !!!
Now all done, thanks to u Romulan

Really it help me so much, especially about the "Refined Level" and "Slot's position".
With this we dont have to edit slot position anymore, just simply copy-paste :thumbup1: nice...

About stand alone editor who can inject an item without iWeb, yeah, it will be great.

LoL i wish i know some "coding"...

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol xD i prolly have an older translated version of your work ^^

i love this tool °o°

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What this error mean? :*:

I don't have that bug when i try to load my npcgen.data from the original chinese editor :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoL here comes the coder himself, Big thanks for the update.
i can see clearly now :thumbup1:

And so sorry not adding u on my thanks list, i'll sure gonna add u right now LoL...again, Big thanks, Tololan.

But i found something strange in my last Editor, that is the Crafter's name.
It only support 2 letters there lol, u can see it in my SS above.

What this error mean? :*:

I don't have that bug when i try to load my npcgen.data from the original chinese editor :/:

Exactly, i tried to put elements.data, and it didnt work, to me it said "Big 52".
But later i found where is the problem, it usually happend when u use elements.data from client side.
When i tried to use elements.data from server side, it worked. Even its been modded.

Well i guess u have to use elements.data from the server, clean one would be nice i think :):

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For crafter's name i use an other tool to correct the hex code of the item. Nothing is perfect xD

For the npcgen.data, i use the original tool in chinese. Because i have some bugs with the translated editor by Talolan.

I prolly have a modded npcgen.data and the talolan editor maybe can't recognize my file... :/:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can element editor make the item in gshop into limited item?
Lets say that i want to make the wings can be used only in 7 days...can the element editor make that? Or what tool can?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i use that already...

SADLY...not working:*::*:

know y?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh...may b my software not working perfectly...
ok then i try again using another computer
thx

Reaction score
Quote:
* : With the explanation above, i think u r already know how to add new mobs,
put the mobs' ID in "NPC-ID's text box". For mobs ID, u can use the pwdatabase's site
<--- for Perfect world MY
just dont forget to put "respawn time" in the editor lol.
One more thing, at "text box" number 24 for mobs they usually fill it with "50"
im not sure with this one, i only assuming that this is the code for
"moving/not move" mobs, im not really sure though (havent tested it)
Value of "50" for moving mobs, "0" for not moving (this value is the NPC's value)
U can find it ur self...like i said, im not a PRO lol

i already test it, it's not work for point 50.

iam adding a boss from dungeon FB 110 Bzelbu-Sacrilage Belial to the main world, that mobs is in the right position, but after i take close to it, it won't attack me, even i attack it, it won't attack back. but if i create it from GM menu, it will attack everyting.

:blink: any solution how to fix this?

Back