Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Noob Tutorial for NPC, Elements,XML Editor

Reaction score
ok i have been reading through this and agree it is a great tutorial but i notice it does not have the support for the increase movement speed buff, when an item with it is selected the buff is removed, what is the octet for the increase movement speed buff so i can manually add it if nothing else. Thanks for effort and the work.
also thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do i have to edit task.data too when i add a NPC? cause i added an Elder in west adc and no matter how many times i'll click on it, it won't do anything, not even open an option window... A Elder without options isnt really helpfull... lol, any help please?

How can i change the level and attributes to mobs in dongeons? i tried few npc editors and npcgen but can't figure out how?

Nvm for the mobs i found out :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just curious,

how do u get +500 agi and +500% accry on that bow?
cuz i tought u can only get stuff like +300 accry and all ... (yes im new >_<)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to add different bosses in a particular dungeon?Does it have to be done with npcgenedit? its not working (maybe am doing it wrong:?:) Can someone pls help me by explaining how to do that?

p.s ; I am able to add mobs on normal maps,but not in dungeons.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to add different bosses in a particular dungeon?Does it have to be done with npcgenedit? its not working (maybe am doing it wrong:?:) Can someone pls help me by explaining how to do that?

p.s ; I am able to add mobs on normal maps,but not in dungeons.

yes it can be done u just gotta use the npcgen file from the specific dungeon open it with the editor and add the new boss id but make sure the boss exists in the elements

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>< every time i download and try to use the xml editor i get the saem thing. its blank, theres no weapons or armor or accersoiries its just a empty list for all of them. i used this tool before and the sel edit adn npc gen and i love em all Dx but idk why xml doesnt work now. i did put it with the elements. maybe my elements doestn like my xml editor?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But this XML editor is outdated and there are some missing bonus for weapons.

Maybe ronny will code a freshly new one later? *.*

It would be cool xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wait u just made me think visionNET.... i think i might know the problem.

well didnt work buut i do know noow that maybe its my elements. for some reason my elements for client side only read as server side for sel edit but i wasnt sure why and even so why it worked client side. so its not server side files i know its client side but that may be my problem. i dotn have a client side elements.data

Last edited:
Reaction score
Doesnt the xml editor come with an elements? I think I just used what was there since I was only interested in parts of the xml not the whole thing.

Maybe this editor can't open newer elements?

Anyway I would just use the default elements, it should contain most of what you need minus a few stats. We could actually create list for the missing stats. What I did notice when using this though was that there were multiple codes for the same stat. eg the gear made ingame with dex +12 will have a different dex +12 code to the item generated with the xml editor. (dex +12 is just an example this may or may not have multiple codes).

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
XML editor can read (elements.data) server side only.
---------------------------------------------

Maybe it will be possible to hexedit or something like that the editor to add missing xml bonus code and wrong bonus xml code.

Cuz if you try to add a HP+ bonus on an armor, it will make negative hp+ stats on the armor ingame... So i think some xml code are wrong in the editor.

Reaction score
XML editor can read (elements.data) server side only.
---------------------------------------------

Maybe it will be possible to hexedit or something like that the editor to add missing xml bonus code and wrong bonus xml code.

Cuz if you try to add a HP+ bonus on an armor, it will make negative hp+ stats on the armor ingame... So i think some xml code are wrong in the editor.

Some armours try to balance the stats you put on them. So if you try and add physical def for example it will also remove the same amount you added, hence negative values.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Na... Every armors have this glitch when you create them with xml editor.

So that lets me think the xml code for bonuses are wrong or not appropriate.

Back