Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Perfect World Online Vmware

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone....i show how to make easy perfect world online... better that Hrace BUT!!! Vietname file :-\ and video Guide Hungarian but i translate after...and sorry my video and guide Offine...i not show how to connect your friend or etc... and now...
All Pass for mediafire freesvn.net
------------Download---------------
Client:
Server:

Virtual Pc 6.0VmWare:
Video Tutorial:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfPTanspcyI:love:
Start Vmware with server Click Keep... login with root 123 after write ./web.sh after ./start.sh go firefox or etc and write 192.168.1.250 make gm account and cubi aftert start element client and login with account :love:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would be cool to try it but on your server DL parts 2 and 4 are password protected so I cant DL them

Reaction score
Actually VMware is better, by far; especially now that they made their VMware PLAYER ~~ FREE, AND capable of CREATING VM's :wink:
(No more having to DL a 'craked' version of workstation)

Reaction score
Vmware is bloated. The main reason I don't use vmware is due the file size. Idk how big just the player is though.

Either one will do the job just fine though.

Reaction score
Vmware is bloated. The main reason I don't use vmware is due the file size. Idk how big just the player is though.

You will have to excuse me (yes either one will do the 'job') ~ I've just inserted my personal bias to 'stick up for' VMware :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually VMware is better, by far; especially now that they made their VMware PLAYER ~~ FREE, AND capable of CREATING VM's :wink:
(No more having to DL a 'craked' version of workstation)

Can you link me to that VMware :D? Oi, and ignore my PM.

Editz I found it. :O

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone....i show how to make easy perfect world online... better that Hrace BUT!!! Vietname file :-\ and video Guide Hungarian but i translate after...and sorry my video and guide Offine...i not show how to connect your friend or etc... and now...
All Pass for mediafire freesvn.net
------------Download---------------
Client:
Server:

Virtual Pc 6.0VmWare:
Video Tutorial:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfPTanspcyI:love:
Start Vmware with server Click Keep... login with root 123 after write ./web.sh after ./start.sh go firefox or etc and write 192.168.1.250 make gm account and cubi aftert start element client and login with account :love:

look nice... so if i use this guide i won't be able to play with my brother and cousin???... and i don't understand that language, do you have any english or spanish version????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for putting your time and effort into this small, but pretty useful guide. You could provide more details thought .

Reaction score

VMWare V8 is more good than VBOX.

Actualy VMWare was the good virtual pc right now. they have VM Ware Server, and the most amaizing stuff is, you can convert real stand alone PC to Virtual Machine :thumbup: i love this stuff..

Wonder if i can get pass trought to PWI / Wanmei, then convert their server to VMWare lol :lol:

Reaction score
I've been saying this for quite some time...

I am glad to see hopefully now it will 'catch on'...

VMware is MUCH superior, vbox may be ok on its own; but when compared to VMware -- it's junk! (imho)

The nice thing is even before they improved player (so that you could actually 'make' machines) even VMware workstation was not hard to get your hands on... All you had to do was register at their website, DL it; and then find a serial (matters fact that's all you STILL have to do, there's no real 'cracking' of anything involved!)...

I have actually went back to VMware workstation 8.0.1 (because like I said it's really NOT hard to get the DL and a 'working' serial for it)...

However VMware player (the free one) is pretty damn nice now... You can make virtual machines, as where before it would only 'play' them...

Maybe one day everyone here will realize, like you now are HRACE, that VMware truly is superior :):

Reaction score
I've been saying this for quite some time...

I am glad to see hopefully now it will 'catch on'...

VMware is MUCH superior, vbox may be ok on its own; but when compared to VMware -- it's junk! (imho)

The nice thing is even before they improved player (so that you could actually 'make' machines) even VMware workstation was not hard to get your hands on... All you had to do was register at their website, DL it; and then find a serial (matters fact that's all you STILL have to do, there's no real 'cracking' of anything involved!)...

I have actually went back to VMware workstation 8.0.1 (because like I said it's really NOT hard to get the DL and a 'working' serial for it)...

However VMware player (the free one) is pretty damn nice now... You can make virtual machines, as where before it would only 'play' them...

Maybe one day everyone here will realize, like you now are HRACE, that VMware truly is superior :):

i just know about it after i'am trying VM V8. previously i try V5 and it's suck, then i chose VBOX. last week i got project on my office, and use Virtual Machine to development. and my office only use a License Software. then they give me VMWare 8 with Licensing. and thats day i know VMWare is more better. VMWare can use sharing Memory and procecor. not like VBOX, VBOX block whole memory you set. but VMWare, is share it with a host OS.
i can run VMWare with 1,5 Gigs memory and running 15 Perfect World Client with total memory 6 gigs.

the most extreamly i like is their vConverter & VMWare can use Physical Harddisk:thumbup1:

Reactions: 343
Reaction score
No.

Firstly its 127.0.0.1 (an IP address has 4 sets of numbers) or localhost (one word). You cannot use this as the IP as you cannot run the client on the same machine as your server.

The IP of your server should be something like 192.168.X.X and ideally should be on the same network as your home network to make things easy on you if you ever decide to expand beyond one PC.

I'd advise you to learn more about networking before you start on a Perfect World server.

Back