Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Perfect World Online Vmware

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Was it so Hard?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been saying this for quite some time...

I am glad to see hopefully now it will 'catch on'...

VMware is MUCH superior, vbox may be ok on its own; but when compared to VMware -- it's junk! (imho)

The nice thing is even before they improved player (so that you could actually 'make' machines) even VMware workstation was not hard to get your hands on... All you had to do was register at their website, DL it; and then find a serial (matters fact that's all you STILL have to do, there's no real 'cracking' of anything involved!)...

I have actually went back to VMware workstation 8.0.1 (because like I said it's really NOT hard to get the DL and a 'working' serial for it)...

However VMware player (the free one) is pretty damn nice now... You can make virtual machines, as where before it would only 'play' them...

Maybe one day everyone here will realize, like you now are HRACE, that VMware truly is superior :):

Hey men hi, u guide for files FW is this? I expect your prompt reply thanks in advance:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
think i'm gonna try downloading this now, ill see you all in a bit if it works lol. yea i know short repley but is working hard to find ones not hosted on megaupload

Reaction score
think i'm gonna try downloading this now, ill see you all in a bit if it works lol. yea i know short repley but is working hard to find ones not hosted on megaupload

I know there are also mirrors of my release that aren't on M/U :wink: If you're interested... you can find the links somewhere in the last several pages if you are...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone tell me which client would work with this server ? cuz the link to client is dead.

I tried 343 client and change most of it by some logic to make it show in server list, but i cant log in cuz it says i need to update.

I would appreciate any help/tips anything

Ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do i need 2 machines for this or wtf? Am I understanding something wrong? + Will this *uck up my net? (Make it slow?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please update the client, the link is dead.

P/S: chào :) sửa lại link client giùm với bạn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client link is broken,is there any other diffent mirrors that i can DL w/that same version,i tried different client,it says Your client version is very low,please exit and update...

hope u can help me with this prob..

pls and tnx

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Id recommend to use 343's release is best 1.3.6 release atm.

client link is broken,is there any other diffent mirrors that i can DL w/that same version,i tried different client,it says Your client version is very low,please exit and update...

hope u can help me with this prob..

pls and tnx

Why u didnt even bothered to read that and why u guys arent looking for whats the best.
once again everyone should go for 343's release of all other releases been verry good and made happy tons of people with theyr servers but this releases havent been updated , always search whats the best , do whats the best , try your best when u do something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so where can i find 343's release? can u post the link? tnx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server and client folders are empty on mediafire. Please reupload :) btw i love your tutorial

Use 343's release. You can get the link by looking above you're post on Jacknife's.

Back