Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ubuntu server guide VERY Detailed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
" start-stop-daemon: unable to chdir ()to PWserver/jetty-7.4.2 (no such file or directory) "

i think u use an other path to jetty ... change the path and it will work

btw u can use this releae > http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/complete-pw-package-736572/ ... it is up to date and very very good and easy to install / manage

i have 2 jetty files, a 107 B one and a 667 B one
which one do i put where, i think maybe i switched them up, but i don't know which one belongs where now =x
sorry, i'm kinda new to this..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the beastie files are no longer accessible through mega upload does anyone have another link i could get pls and ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay Guys I have done everything that it says to do, but download Beatie's Files, pwadmin, and Jetty. Do anyone have the new link to get all of the files that were on here. I am trying to dev a private pw server my self and have no idea what I am doing, but from the guides that are on this forum. Need help soon as possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Outdated]Ubuntu server guide VERY Detailed

"go to download pwadmin,and the jetty script, you put the jetty script in the /root folder and put jetty-7.2.0 in your pwserver directory
go into jetty-7.2.0
then go into webapps
then go into pwadmin
then go into WEB-INF
open .pwconf.conf file in wordpad and change all the ip's to your servers ip
then open .pwadminconf.jsp with wordpad and change the database information to yours "db = database"
so host = ip
port keep the same
user is your root username
password is your password
database is pw
now at the top of this file you will see
String iweb_password = "abunch of numbers mixed together";
make sure it says
string iweb_password = "63a9f0ea7bb98050796b649e85481845"
your password is root in pwadmin.

now your done
when you want to start
pwadmin type ./jetty start
then go to

then go to control server, and start it
your server is now started.

also dont use this guide to make a server public as this is only meant for private use, this guide has no security in it so be smart and understand what your doing before you attempt to make one public."

Does anyone have pwadmin v1.8 and jetty script 7.2.0?
Sadly the links are dead.

Back