Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The end of the actual game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats far you can go in the game:

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

After Hero's Land or whatever, you can go to another xp zone, but there are only few monsters, which is easy to kill and do not attack back. There are quests, i done 2 quest, they worked properly. But the map is "slided", the game becomes bugged. After that area, you can go to Ritz, main town (like ingen). But there are only guards, no other npc, and u cant go nowhere from there.

Notice that, those 2 areas are not listed in the Map list

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well then, we better get some MRF tools so we can finish those mobs/towns eh? =p. Don't forget how the system works too, worst case scenerio till the game comes out and we can rip fields and just make instances. It's really not that hard o-o;

All you'd do is copy paste one field as a new one with a new name, reference it in the xml's and lua, write up what you want NPC/Mob wise in it for locations, write the scripting for the instance, and add a portal say... Ritz, and make Ritz the high level town for instance running. It's really a game with ALMOST endless possibilities, we just need to wait for the full game to rip the fields.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i am not that talented to do this, so i am looking forward to your knowledge :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry I can't totally understand what you mean.
Is that means most of city is good but if you go to xp zone and come back to another city,only guard will be appear?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. I just wanted to show that, the game state is actually really beta, because you can only level up to lvl20-23 without problems. After then, there will be NO monsters for your level (24+), and there are less quests, which you can not do, because there are no mobs. And after that, the next big main town is just not completed yet.

So we must wait for mrf tool and a man/woman who can add some +content! :)

Back