Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How about Archer?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i still dont know this class was on PWE server, but in korean, looks MAEIT added. Anyone tried to add to any of release here?

If yes, any instuction how to and files around somewhere?

Thx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you know make Animations and Bow's in 3D Program and save it in correct .elu format , you can make Archer class very easy ^^' , its all compiled inside client, only need some animations and bows to finish .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's funny, a lot of the features bow had were just re-hashed from different animations and sprites. With some work, Archer can be done at it's core. The only thing that seems to be an issue is the balance with the abilities and gear, as well as the models for bow. Without any well thought out development for Archer, you could end up with lots of balance issues.

Reaction score
Someone managed to implement the archer class. I think they did it pretty well.

He also has some other interesting videos. It's a shame there was so much content which was yet to be released, everything was made and ready but it wasn't released. I wonder what happened to Maiet.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someone managed to implement the archer class. I think they did it pretty well.

He also has some other interesting videos. It's a shame there was so much content which was yet to be released, everything was made and ready but it wasn't released. I wonder what happened to Maiet.

I created this skills by my own, but need more bows , only have 6 Bows inside Client :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The animations and particle effects are off slightly. It's mainly timings that are an issue when recreating the skills. Since the Archer is missing the initial abilities, it's going to be a bit of work to create them. Which is why I stated that the balancing of the class is going to be difficult.

As well these skills were just re-hashed from assets that already exist within RaiderZ. With enough studying of the Archer Preview, you could recreate what was on there as the particle affects and abilities were rehashed in general. Seems like it would be an easy task if you know what you're doing.

I created this skills by my own, but need more bows , only have 6 Bows inside Client :/

Try making copies of the bows with the same model? Makes for an easy start. Just be careful with your DB because you don't want a large load on your server. Since the models are native you could do it though.

I wasn't referring to the skills in the video xD. I just meant that Maiet had a lot of unreleased finished content. Monsters, maps and they even finished the archer class for JP when it was still up.

I don't think the Archer was "finished" per-say. But I do think it was pretty far in development. It was even stated that it would be added in an update, but then Maiet fell through. As well it wasn't actually released on the JP server, it was on a Test Client that if we could get a hold of, it would make implementing Archer 3000% easier and faster.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The animations and particle effects are off slightly. It's mainly timings that are an issue when recreating the skills. Since the Archer is missing the initial abilities, it's going to be a bit of work to create them. Which is why I stated that the balancing of the class is going to be difficult.

As well these skills were just re-hashed from assets that already exist within RaiderZ. With enough studying of the Archer Preview, you could recreate what was on there as the particle affects and abilities were rehashed in general. Seems like it would be an easy task if you know what you're doing.

Try making copies of the bows with the same model? Makes for an easy start. Just be careful with your DB because you don't want a large load on your server. Since the models are native you could do it though.

I don't think the Archer was "finished" per-say. But I do think it was pretty far in development. It was even stated that it would be added in an update, but then Maiet fell through. As well it wasn't actually released on the JP server, it was on a Test Client that if we could get a hold of, it would make implementing Archer 3000% easier and faster.

In forum you can found the .elu import to Blender, but how export to .elu again? RaiderZ read the 2 Versions of .elu code, the old (Alpha client), and the new version( Most Updated), but Archer have some problems, the big problem = when you righ click on mouse, archer dont Guard, = no defense when u right click ._. , skills, effects, etc can be created, but to fix this bug need a source code i think :V

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wish someone could release the korean test client under the development of Ranger/Archer class, but I bet it will never happend.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone can share the Archer class? lol
There is not really an Archer Class. Maybe in some old Dumps from jp test server's.
But if you got time you can create it by your own create effects / animations and save it in the right .elu format.

Reaction score
There is not really an Archer Class. Maybe in some old Dumps from jp test server's.
But if you got time you can create it by your own create effects / animations and save it in the right .elu format.

This will be pretty nice, but i dont know which programs i need to use :p, btw , how can i add new weapons or armors to the game? <3

Back