Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Client] Last Version Raiderz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I can start server but I need now client, I download last version can i modification this client for work? Or I need other version?
which you recommend, and which launcher?

Sorry for my english again =D.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again, i found this link alpha client?, this client is really for server?

Sorry for my english

Emma

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
5char to quote myself
This was the client for SecretsOfThePast's RaiderZ alpha (when iPlayOG had it up for people to play on), as long as you change the launcher you should be fine, it is just a basic Alpha client with some of the new gaming assets.

In 1000mb files.

Simply run exe and pick installation area.
eminemma - [Client] Last Version Raiderz - RaGEZONE Forums

Server files and launcher st00f are found here
I don't really feel like adding other people to my MSN so yah, post below if you come across any issues with the links (I know nothing about the server files, so don't ask about that. I simply am a 3D artist/ graphic dev, nothing else).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wucas, thx for information, I download that client. I can login but i dont see characters in the screen, you know why??
1_ Look de screenshots Character Section:
screen-logi - [Client] Last Version Raiderz - RaGEZONE Forums

2_When I enter in the world:
screen-login_2 - [Client] Last Version Raiderz - RaGEZONE Forums

3_ My server with IP:127.0.0.1
server - [Client] Last Version Raiderz - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry English.-

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks like a graphical error to me, like the assets aren't being loaded right, but I have no idea where to even begin (I don't program at all, I leave that to the other people).

Sorry, my 2D/ 3D talents cannot help you here, asking someone else is the best bet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Iam using connect launcher=> connect.txt, redirect.dll and raiderz.exe,
My connect.txt content 127.0.0.1, and I create shorcut raiderz with "..\raiderz.exe login pwe" I must also pass the password? (sha1 or md5), users in the table has no password.

I think it's is problem my configuration, beacause I play normally raiderz europe I dont have problem, and I have last driver nvidia and pyshx,

Back