Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DISCUSSION] RaiderZ Official Servers Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Best Developers Ever!
I'm ready to work on the game, But this files is work fine?

If answer is "yes", So from this subject i'm wanna to got best developers from you to work in this idea.

"THE FORCE IN UNION"

Idea:
1- work like a team on RaiderZ to make best files we can do.
2- publish the game in many languages and many countrys (i can publish in arabic world, full middle east with my team)
3- like offical servers, we can revive this game again but need your hands and power ;)
4- about server rates and system, the best is make the game like offical system. (this what i see better)

[it's open discussion and collection team]

If you liked the idea and want to join it, Just leave reply or message me via skype.
Greets...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you wanna work from the released source then you should bring some good cpp coders. To improve that sourcecode (which is the alpha source) up to the latest version there is shitload work. If you wanna work with released binaries then you should spend also weeks to fix bugs. If you can get the latest sourcecode or bins its much easier, but on that version there is minimum 4-5 days must to work, mostly with lua files.

Publish games for varios languages its just take time for translating, but think twice on that coz quests and items files are quite big, and translation with google its just shenanigans nothing else.

Im working on that game again, we spent weeks to fix bugs, right now is around 98% bugfree as official was. In that progress we gonna play as players from begining to end to catch hidden errors.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én LG-D802 eszközömről

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello @Hycker

I wanna collection team from various languages to open the game in many languages
about if i wanna to work in the game files yes but the idea we will work together

let me say like example: you will join me.
this mean you will be head admin of english server or anyway your main language, and i'm work on arabic server .... and we will be have base server to be update and update us next it's like game network.

uhmmm it's like the developer company and publishers company in official games.

i'm send skype request for you i want to talk with you there better
i will explain enough
i'm sure you will liked the idea.

the best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
حسام اسمع ضيفني عالفيس معنديش سكايبي انا مبرمج للعبة وعندي سيرفر جاهز بدكاش كل الاجانب كلهم انذال اسم الفيس تاعي mohammad rumaneh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cant complete this project coz there is no full server files working.. + you need alot of work if u want to work from old verisons of raiderz..

+ Raiderz game has closed there is no offcial servers anymore also there is a bola server files 2013 with out source code..

so the only who have a full server files with source code are ( )

sad to tell u you will never dev this game when you see how much work it need

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What? Im working on raiderz alone, and yea sometimes i run to trouble but community helps me. Im kinda noob for mssql and so far 2month work right now and 99% is fixed and almost 80% of the game is translated to hungarian. All of you need is a cheap pc and shitload pizza with dietcoke

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk if u are new..but you have to know you cant complete full update for this game by bola server files without bugs ..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What means complete? Without belt (can be done) and titles? Big deal huh?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back in da town! :D
Haha true it's not that hard just have to have passion for it and tonns of free time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back