Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]About this Section!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This section is Dead!!!!!
No one can reply to help us poop!!!!
This development is Close?why no dev. can reply?
This MMORPG Developments is Dead why they didnt close this poop!?

Reaction score
It's because there is anyone who hardly devs for this game. The game itself is good but there is no good devs to get the noobs started and any noob who comes and tries to make a server fails and then quits. Some are successful but most are not.

If there was a good dev who helped the noobs this section would definitely be more alive.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's because there is anyone who hardly devs for this game. The game itself is good but there is no good devs to get the noobs started and any noob who comes and tries to make a server fails and then quits. Some are successful but most are not.

If there was a good dev who helped the noobs this section would definitely be more alive.

okey why they not close this section LOL,,Forum Moderator please close this poop its useless

Reaction score
Because it's not dead yet and the game is still running. There is still hope. Just because you can't figure how to get your server up on your own doesn't mean this section should be closed.

EDIT: If I can I might make a new tutorial on how to setup the new files Keith/Shinsei provided.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeahh i know Dawson,,but no one can reply this shitt section!!!

Back