Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

finaly it worked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
terra works - finaly it worked - RaGEZONE Forums
under the picture its called terra but its raiderz xD
but it finaly worked out =]
3 weeks of searching
finaly =]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Congrats, can you share the links you downloaded from? Both Server/Client would be awesome. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh david i downloaded the client here on ragezone a guy with torrent link shared it
i first said it doesn't work but it does work you just have to wait for a long time
and XENO
is there a new client well i see on forums here alpha client =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh david i downloaded the client here on ragezone a guy with torrent link shared it
i first said it doesn't work but it does work you just have to wait for a long time
and XENO
is there a new client well i see on forums here alpha client =P

I was the one who posted the torrent.

I removed it because nobody even said thanks, they just downloaded it and left the thread to die, like every other thread here.

Seems you were one of them -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone upload again the client please?

Haha, not happening again after this poop was posted, when he clearly shows he's one of the people an uploader would avoid letting download the client.

The funny thing is, he even saw me tell him I'm the uploader, and that he never said anything in response to me uploading, and just leeched then ran. Twice.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
0.51 is alpha client old version from 2011
i have source that release from here and compiled work it's alpha version

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's this the server files and client that came with lvl 20 contents max? if so, i had already set that up for a long time ago. im still waiting for the newest client to connect with the 2013 server files.

Back