Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Best ENGLISH Server+Client files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all, as title say, is there anyone who can help me with some guide with client and server files in ENGLISH? And I need a guide too, i never setup a RaiderZ server, i am good at creating private server, i just need to know wich files i have to edit and poop's like that.
Thank you, have a good day!:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st) Use SEARCH.
2nd) If you're 'good' at creating a server, you should automatically know which files to edit lol. If not what do you mean by 'good at creating private server'

Reaction score
I am pro developer in Cabal Online, Mu Online, Lineage2, SilkRoad, WOKF, Counter Strike, Counter Strike GO, and some browser based mmo games, you should really stay out of my topics, it's my first topic here, and you already show how dumb can you be.
Don't bother to reply me again!

Reaction score
LOL, that is a pretty terrible attitude to have there buddy. If you actually had gone through the release section you would have noticed that there are two sets of files available. The Bola server files and the older Alpha server files. Some people had issues with the bola files, and the alpha files needs lots of work. If you were truly "pro" you would take the source code that has been released here, and use that to create your server, but I doubt you have the required skills since you are making this topic and asking others what are the best, instead of just trying on your own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm dumb? Says the one who doesn't even know the definition of 'pro' lol..alright kid, whatever. Go rot and do whatever with that attitude.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good, so good that the Castlevania Cabal aren't online.
Now.. if it's so good, first go try to configure the API Server, and then try to reverse engineer the MRF files.
Sorry to intrude, do not like people like you. :hmpf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back